Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 955)

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UrshP

HAHAHAHA the pics can be posted on sids birthday threadROFL

n tweet to colors n sbs...LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nya_ansari-Ursh-

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
OH Man... is it me or I see Sanchi n J ka union ki hints everywhere... Sumi yapping about J ka fresh start along with A ka fresh start?  Gauri - where art thou n Dhukiya?

---
Appy - despite or because of my prior viewership with Sid.. I had no doubts that he could physically fit the role of Anandi's bheendh... but, I was worried about substance.  Both CVs and Sid delivered much beyond my expectations.  Thank GAWD!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 26 November 2012 at 7:08pm

tv_princessaparnauma

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
jaldi pages bharo n make it to 1000 ..spammm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

OH Man... is it me or I see Sanchi n J ka union ki hints everywhere... Sumi yapping about J ka fresh start along with A ka fresh start?  Gauri - where art thou n Dhukiya?

ur prediction seems happening..d way track n convos r going cvs must be brinigng jagya-sanchi track n till den searching gauri n her baby offscreenLOL

AnjanaYYZ

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

BV CVs have to show gauri ---they cannot make foolish decisions...as I said before jagya has to truly learn ALL his mistakes ...in my POV he has partly redeemed
  • he SLAPPED gauri (which according to me was VERY VERY VERY WRONG...NO PERSON has the right to slap ---physically abuse anyone no matter how wrong the other person is or how angry they are)...
  • his male EGO ---jealous of aguri when she was ahead of him in her career as she had MS degree...gauri driving car...him getting jealous...
  • he is equally or should i say even MORE wrong than gauri ~~~~ gauri did lie to him about her going to jaitdser and blasting his family and eventually also keeoing jagya in dark about bade papa...BUT JAGYA HAS done many and MUCH more wrong acts...lying to shiv ---famlily faking amnesia illness ---to anandi -rail ghotala (so what if he acceoted his rail mistake he still has a lot to learn)
  • as Anandi told jagya in the temple when he comes to apologise to het (one of the best dialogues ever)____ "tum gauri se pyar karte ho na to uski ek gati tum kyun nahin maaf kar sakte?"

also gauri has to realise her worng notions about anandi and singh family (anandi- that she was never behind getting jagya back as gauri thought and also wrong notions about singhs )

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 26 November 2012 at 7:15pm

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
HORRIBLE CASTING.. if they are really going to do a Ghadesar -n - Surphanka trackWacko  Shanky deserves way better! Unhappy  But, guess he will be glad to juss have scenes again after back -to-back vacations unless he's attending AnSh ki wedding as waiter still 

tv_princess

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Am off to work.Will catch up with you later.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmuktv_princessAnjanaYYZ

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_kinmuk

BV CVs have to show gauri ---they cannot make foolish decisions...as I said before jagya has to truly learn ALL his mistakes ...in my POV he has partly redeemed
  • he SLAPPED gauri (which according to me was VERY VERY VERY WRONG...NO PERSON has the right to slap ---physically abuse anyone no matter how wrong the other person is or how angry they are)...
  • his male EGO ---jealous of aguri when she was ahead of him in her career as she had MS degree...gauri driving car...him getting jealous...
  • he is equally or should i say even MORE wrong than gauri ~~~~ gauri did lie to him about her going to jaitdser and blasting his family and eventually also keeoing jagya in dark about bade papa...BUT JAGYA HAS done many and MUCH more wrong acts...lying to shiv ---famlily faking amnesia illness ---to anandi -rail ghotala (so what if he acceoted his rail mistake he still has a lot to learn)
  • as Anandi told jagya in the temple when he comes to apologise to het (one of the best dialogues ever)____ "tum gauri se pyar karte ho na to uski ek gati tum kyun nahin maaf kar sakte?"

i cnt turst cvs wht dey r planning fr j..redemption or 360 degree turn again..bt i m sure cvs want to jagya stay in jaitsar n nearby anandi ..he was the lead when show started n people waane him to see onscreen thus cvs will hang him in jaitsar cnt say how..

gauri will be bck as Anjj said bt sanchi drama will happen pakka..till cvs think sum other track..

Pri_kinmukAnjanaYYZ

Go to top