Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: roberoi

Jo bhi tha acchha laga...I have written earlier also...the place was new...he acted like a hero...mela...respect and honor he was getting...all made his day...all these experiences made it acchha laga...CVs dont show but itna bada incident he must hv thought abt it later and acchha laga...perhaps that he saved her etc etc

🤣  Ok so per u he liked everything about that day, but Anandi... so, why was he saying he liked his first day with her to her?  He should have crisply said he liked his first day in Jaitsar...why go on about their first meeting not feeling like it would be lifetime ka saath... when he meant mela ka baat where he was eating chaat!!  

===
Language hum bhi jante hai and aap bhi...now u r just inventing stuffs!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Khusi was up in the middle of the night????????????

Good morning all!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

Cant help it if u r not ready to listen at all...I wrest my case...my conscience is crystal clear...he was not attracted to her from day 1 ... Period... He fell for her after seeing her magic... No doubt on that...

Going for midnight snack now... Enjoy 

I see Ur  WHITE FLAG!  Gnite😆
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Khusi was up in the middle of the night????????????

Good morning all!

Khusi nahi Sangy and she still is..

discussion going on whether Shiv was attracted to Ajee on the first day or not !!! 😆
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dixie123

Khusi nahi Sangy and she still is..

discussion going on whether Shiv was attracted to Ajee on the first day or not !!! 😆

He liked her looks, he said. Then he liked her (slowly) for her inner beauty and strength...

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Khusi - if u r still around.. I think its not Bechara v. Casanova... Its Mr.Mahan (without attraction) v. Casanova🤣  And oh yeah.. Bad dialogue delivery by Sid, and shiv who likes chaat n mela not Ajee
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This debate can end...if and only if all people STICK TO THE TOPIC ~~~~not bring different topics to this debate...

I am ready to accept defeat only if I am proved with rational reason which is related to the topic being discussed...

Well...it is obvious who is correct...if you convert hindi language to english (this debate will not end)

people who have doubts what is being debated about and what is RIGHT anybody who has doubts go back on pg 1149 and read my post and anjy's post and decide for yourself

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Khusi - if u r still around.. I think its not Bechara v. Casanova... Its Mr.Mahan (without attraction) v. Casanova🤣  And oh yeah.. Bad dialogue delivery by Sid, and shiv who likes chaat n mela not Ajee

Anjie: Even say as you are saying he was attracted it does not make him a Casanova.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Pri - Sang your Robin ya Batman...just conceded it was poor Dialogue delivery by Sid and Shivjee was referencing he likes chaat n mela on day one only🤣🤣🤣

And I DEMONSTRATED with example that u can start sentence is spoken hindi with Ki, which is what Shiv did.  So, I think u need to revisit ur own assumptions.  Admire ur optimist, but reason😆
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

😆...he is CASANOVA..attracted at 1st sight...latto over jetsar ki sarpach😆
mera smarty...😳