Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 898)

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 11568

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Pink kaun sa hai...I though it is little brownish...
 
no sang it pure pink i guessEmbarrassed pinki pinky CS ka pink kurta hai..
 
@gauri..Hugsame to same..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiumam

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 10327

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by tistaa

Hello All AnShians,,,,,,,,,wow you've already reached almost 900 pages,,,,,,good going ClapClap well I have a news to share,,,,,,,,,,,,I've got first class in my 6th sem exam Embarrassed so I am very happy today

Baccha hum prasann hue ... CVs tumhain aaj prasad mein ANSH hi ANSH denge Embarrassed
Ji sukriya,,,,,,,,,humein CVs ki prasad ki intezaar rahega LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umam

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 11568

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umam

Originally posted by tistaa

Hello All AnShians,,,,,,,,,wow you've already reached almost 900 pages,,,,,,good going ClapClap well I have a news to share,,,,,,,,,,,,I've got first class in my 6th sem exam Embarrassed so I am very happy today

Congratulations Titstaa Smile
 
 
congo dearClap very very happy fr u..wish u suuccess alwz in ur life..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umam

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Yeh Anshian team ka ek chhakkka aur...900 overClap

balle balle Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umam

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 26008

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umam

Originally posted by khusi_*

Umam..they will show us the reality...n the chram will be lost if they will show them cosy in dream...now...so...they r banking on post saadi romance...lol...no dream...


haa-- point--reality is much much better than dreamsDay Dreaming

and reality in the epi better be goodSmile

exactly..just imagine...if lu scene yaa bangle scene dream main hota toh...usk baad reality main itna effect aata...lol...so fb is better than dream...we just had one dream seq on saagai...thats it...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Originally posted by umam

Originally posted by khusi_*

Umam..they will show us the reality...n the chram will be lost if they will show them cosy in dream...now...so...they r banking on post saadi romance...lol...no dream...


haa-- point--reality is much much better than dreamsDay Dreaming

and reality in the epi better be goodSmile

exactly..just imagine...if lu scene yaa bangle scene dream main hota toh...usk baad reality main itna effect aata...lol...so fb is better than dream...we just had one dream seq on saagai...thats it...lol

are...why do the dreams hv to be the same???Confused

double dose bura lagta hai kya Wink
tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 11568

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Yeh Anshian team ka ek chhakkka aur...900 overClap

balle balle Dancing
 
lage raho..Party
anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Joined: 26 October 2012
Posts: 13398

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Pink kaun sa hai...I though it is little brownish...


it was very light pink,
men nowdays wear pink quite often,film stars wear it too,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoitv_princess

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 3902

AkDha_Fanatic 8 3902 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident

2 3 4 5 6

Author: khusi_*   Replies: 46   Views: 10669

khusi_* 46 10669 20 October 2011 at 11:14am by geet138
Leaving India??

Author: veena80   Replies: 2   Views: 864

veena80 2 864 15 October 2011 at 9:26am by Snehabr
Jags real motive behind inviting in-laws

Author: madhaviraj   Replies: 3   Views: 2103

madhaviraj 3 2103 19 September 2011 at 1:51am by vsumeetha
Shadi ke liye kuchh bhi karega

2 3 4

Author: ankit111   Replies: 26   Views: 3454

ankit111 26 3454 06 June 2011 at 8:01am by tiny15

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index