Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 84)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by Malika

Anjy - Now I am desperately waitig for ur update Wink The choice of words will be crucial.

Tista - DANDIYA ROFL Aise mat olo yr tum logon ne mere bday thread ki post hone se pehle waat laga di LOL 

Malika - maybe i shud not ve said anything... hahahaha... i plan to graze the topic not go into its depth!  So, don't ve expectations...

Arey nah I am not expecting anything..I am just saying that it will be intresting bcos at one point this thot did come to my mind but I didnt know how to word it.I didnt want to make a mockery of it.So I cudnt write.Now reading it will be nice Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aparnauma

Anjy - You know what happened when the Govt decided to start a campaingn to spread awareness about STD and promote safe sex?

Some womens organisations critised and said those slogans were demeaning to women and they had to change campaingn to promote fidelity in marriage.

Really is it so??Idiotic that sounds.How can ppl in india be so wrong in their judgements.What an angle they gave to a simple thought of population control.

U think its any more PROGRESSIVE in AMRIKA??  ROFLROFLROFL  That said watching child birth video in hish school was the BEST DETERRENT  I experience... that and fake marriage with Travis the Twit...n our egg baby experiment!  Turned off boys n eggs!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 22 November 2012 at 1:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikaaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_princess

Appy - nothing to do with fidelity/infidelity in marriage here... its about fertility/infertility... the way I see it btwn AnSh!  Simple - short - to the point convo...so long as msg is conveyed..that hey ve thought about it!

a must n sensible convo needed in consideration of their future life..bcz this decision z der n they should hv a talk on this b4 dey move forward in der married life..

They shud ve it ...even if its to defer the decision... Not like JG moronic docs with no parenthood plan!

Malika

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Appy - nothing to do with fidelity/infidelity in marriage here... its about fertility/infertility... the way I see it btwn AnSh!  Simple - short - to the point convo...so long as msg is conveyed..that hey ve thought about it!

But they will create ruckus.Like that campaign was designed to educate people who are on the road a lot because of their occupation like truck drivers for instance and have multiple partners because they are never at home.This campaign was designed to educate them about how to protect themselves and their wives by practicing safe sex.

But the women's organisations felt it was demeaning to women and wives and the campaign was changed into promoting fidelity in the marriage and importance of having single partner instead of safe sex practice.Because the Health minister of India felt the campaingn to promote safe sex encourages promiscuity.

I know how promiscuous Indian men are because we have to get details of their social behaviour before we decide to accept them as blood donors. But the health minister at that time felt it  was unnecessry to promote safe sexual practices. Most of our people are ignorant about them because Govt refuses to do anything about it.

MalikaAnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Anjy - You know what happened when the Govt decided to start a campaingn to spread awareness about STD and promote safe sex?

Some womens organisations critised and said those slogans were demeaning to women and they had to change campaingn to promote fidelity in marriage.

Really is it so??Idiotic that sounds.How can ppl in india be so wrong in their judgements.What an angle they gave to a simple thought of population control.

U think its any more PROGRESSIVE in AMRIKA??  ROFLROFLROFL  That said watching child birth video in hish school was the BEST DETERRENT  I experience... that and fake marriage with Travis the Twit...n our egg baby experiment!  Turned off boys n eggs!

LOL I dont know what to say.But yes ofcourse even if US is regressive too as u say atleast they dont population control as desperately as we need.The problem is again bhrashtachaar.Population increase ought to have a direct relation with growth of resources as well na.The more the ppl, more should be the resources of the country bcoz of increase in no of producers.But here CORRUPTION eats it all.So at the end of the day...no of ppl increase but productivity remain same and available resources keep on depleting.

Ok I think we forgot we are discussing abt AnSH...this thread seems like some social upliftment one LOL LOL Sarpanchnee and CS ka rang chad gaya hai humpe.

Gals - BRB off to make tea.

Edited by Malika - 22 November 2012 at 1:24am

AnjanaYYZaparnauma

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

There shud be SOCIAL MSG b4 SRTongue  Don't increase population of India pretty please!

Like a scroll on the screen or you want the mahan atmas with social awareness give this message before they settle down for their SR???????

I hope that doesn't give rise to performance issuesEmbarrassed

MalikaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Appy - yeah India n Africa... I looked at promiscuity factor when I studied AIDS epidemic spread.  Religion - conversion to Christianity in Africa... and Catholic propagation of abstinence does not work and leads to spread AIDS in Africa.  Entire families r wiped out sometimes... only kid left with grandparent.  

aparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

There shud be SOCIAL MSG b4 SRTongue  Don't increase population of India pretty please!

Like a scroll on the screen or you want the mahan atmas with social awareness give this message before they settle down for their SR???????

I hope that doesn't give rise to performance issuesEmbarrassed

No Basant -Gehna had a track about performance issues alreadyLOL
-----------------

Don't keel me but I want BASANT to die... that's an issue with Bal Vivah too na??  Older Partner kicks the bucket and young wife left behind!!

aparnaumaVerboseG

Go to top