Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 606)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Ohh..c'on guys..prathmesh was just a side actor..i dint think...any potential is there for long run or as an imp character

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaadi2512AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Uma - Yea right! I recently realised that indeed J can make S quite vulnerable.When he called off wedding he was plain self-doubtful as u said. Now if JaAn become a team on a proffesional front then S will get to see their equation which has always been v good.This may make S retreat into a shell temporarily.Rarely ppl understand that this is not jealousy.This is the 'self-inferiority' ppl very easily feel in love.Like in a meeting for hospital proposal S is being asked abt it and he says that JaAn will tell as they hv better command - not in a taunting way but bcoz he actually thinks they hv better knowledge.And I would so love if Ajee handles his this issue with some PDA.The choti anandi was always like that...in the face of the world.In front of all.I think she can handle some of his self-doubting issues with some subtle PDA. Embarrassed

This I can see.Day Dreaming  But, for shades of gray...we need a protective n possessive ShivjeeBlushing  For that we need some Rivalry or some dhasu villainyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaMalikaadi2512aparnauma

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Uma - Yea right! I recently realised that indeed J can make S quite vulnerable.When he called off wedding he was plain self-doubtful as u said. Now if JaAn become a team on a proffesional front then S will get to see their equation which has always been v good.This may make S retreat into a shell temporarily.Rarely ppl understand that this is not jealousy.This is the 'self-inferiority' ppl very easily feel in love.Like in a meeting for hospital proposal S is being asked abt it and he says that JaAn will tell as they hv better command - not in a taunting way but bcoz he actually thinks they hv better knowledge.And I would so love if Ajee handles his this issue with some PDA.The choti anandi was always like that...in the face of the world.In front of all.I think she can handle some of his self-doubting issues with some subtle PDA. Embarrassed

Malika.,

Talking about TLC & PDA...what better way to have demonstrated this...than to holding his chin...ever so affectionately in that jail...
that was the most touching moment for me...my very reason to love AnSh...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaumam

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Ok... nobody tell me what happened todayAngry

adi2512AnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Originally posted by khusi_*

Nope appy..she didnt...when g's parents threw her outside haveli...ds was very much interested to let her in as jag's wife...n was very RUDE to anandi...very rude...her rudeness coz kid anandi to give up study after that
ds single handlely destroyed kid anandi's childhood...
She didnt learnt the lesson..till jg's entry..there she accepted...she was wrong..n it was too late...

DS.s major /biggest blunder -Stopping A's education.

I remember being angry with A for showing unnecessary heroism and keeping quite about it.

dsupriyaadi2512AnjanaYYZ

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

This I can see.Day Dreaming  But, for shades of gray...we need a protective n possessive ShivjeeBlushing  For that we need some Rivalry or some dhasu villainyLOL

I agree with you. Need someone challenges Shiv ji...his third eye...Day Dreaming

yahoooParty

AnjanaYYZaparnauma

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Areee aap sab phir se shuru ho gaye shiv-abhimaan-amitabh triangle lekar !!!

I have like ssooo many times posted amazing Embarrassedreasons as to why shiv wont go that way ...in numerous ATs and posts !!!! (and yes I am praising my self)Embarrassed

Ab bas BAND KARO ye discussion !!!! (even if u wanna spam find some nice -sweet - topic to spam and NOT thisAngry )

and I am off to study now !!!!!!! Buh - bye will be back and I want to see some romantic updates in form of Oses and all !!!LOL

PS: reach 630-650 pages atleast by the time I come back !!!!

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 24 November 2012 at 9:12am

adi2512AnjanaYYZblushing

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by khusi_*

600 up...good...
Kya teepri n BM track ..n shiv negative ki baat chal rahi hai...lol
appy...frpm teepri track...ds never ashamed of what damage she had done to anandi...never...she was all like...i am rite...maine kuchh galat nehin kiya...

In that mahapanchayat she was very diffident and later when she saw Teepri's true colors and A helps getting little Nandu back from Teepri's clutches she realised what a mistake she did.At least she was sudhorofied for sometime.

Appy dadisa is a big pendu like her pota. But not suprising aakhir Jaggu ki dadisa haiLOLLOLLOL. The amount of palti she does with respect to Anandi is amazing. But jokes apart I think the older generation does have that tendency. Even my grandmother who is no more was an amazing mix of practicality and orthodoxy. In our family when my cousin wanted to marry a Mallu, her mother was against it, but my grandmother for some reason gave full support to her granddaughter. But there are instances when she has become very traditional as well and also in her extreme love for her youngest son(My uncle) would even hurt others including my dad(though he was her eldest). So it is quite natural I think for them to oscillate.

Edited by dsupriya - 24 November 2012 at 9:16am

adi2512AnjanaYYZaparnauma

Go to top