Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 601)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Shravan!!  How cud I forget that nameD'oh... another one of those tracks I never got the point of along with the Badimassi track... I felt it was just stretching the show for no reason.  They really faked the audience out with "Beendh ka dream" so many times that Shiv was a mirage...even I freaked when I read some of those articles saying Shiv was a CameoROFLROFLROFL  I am like itna DHASU entry dekh kar isso bhagayega?? That's so against my soap experience, but I did not fully breath sigh of relief till Bhago's vachaan and seeing Shiv ka family... then I knew yeh Shaadi toh HOGI!!  Big smile

I think I figured out Badimassi track and Teepri track as well.

Badimassi track was to increase the distance between J and G.
G needed to be shown that J cares for his family and will run to help if needed.Singhs on their own will not call him for help.So fro tha sake of Badi massi they called him and he came running.
I know people say that they were trying out JA reunion but it never seemed that way to me.
Badimassi somehow figured out that J would eventually come back to the family and her telling A that he will come back to her is a red herring.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaroberoiumamadi2512MalikaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Ritzi - emo ki karam karoBig smile

Gina - sharam karo... khudko Spammer saabit karo

Appy - yes...J has a lot to understand about "respecting women" from Shiv...I really do want him to see Shiv at dinner with the Singhs...he needs to realize how MCP he is... woh has yet to internalize and grasp how true he is about Shiv being layak

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaroberoiumamadi2512MalikaaparnaumaVerboseGitsRitzi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Shravan!!  How cud I forget that nameD'oh... another one of those tracks I never got the point of along with the Badimassi track... I felt it was just stretching the show for no reason.  They really faked the audience out with "Beendh ka dream" so many times that Shiv was a mirage...even I freaked when I read some of those articles saying Shiv was a CameoROFLROFLROFL  I am like itna DHASU entry dekh kar isso bhagayega?? That's so against my soap experience, but I did not fully breath sigh of relief till Bhago's vachaan and seeing Shiv ka family... then I knew yeh Shaadi toh HOGI!!  Big smile

G needed to be shown that J cares for his family and will run to help if needed.Singhs on their own will not call him for help.So fro tha sake of Badi massi they called him and he came running.
I know people say that they were trying out JA reunion but it never seemed that way to me.
Badimassi somehow figured out that J would eventually come back to the family and her telling A that he will come back to her is a red herring.

Teepri logic kya tha...Confused I think I watched watching BV after hat actually jo bhi thoda bahut dekhti thi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Ginaji tussin kitthe ho? How was the horse show?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VerboseG

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
in this rail ghotala ansh became dumbo especially sjee jaisey ki he has no brains left "ki bheem singh ka computer he used " but ajee ok she stood firm fine ... 

to point sjee ka good intentions made him just dumbo n jug a hero  so how can he be mentor 

dsupriyaroberoiadi2512MalikablushingAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

YES - It was more to highlight to G...that family is family and J misses and is tied to his family.  And for Singhs it was signal that J will indeed someday return, but A would not wait...given her reaction to him telling her which sari to wear, etc.  Even then Anandi was firm.

dsupriyaroberoiumamadi2512Malikaaparnauma

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Sjee like Abhimaan will ever show some grey shades?

Dont shoo me just a thought

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikaadi2512AnjanaYYZ

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

in this rail ghotala ansh became dumbo especially sjee jaisey ki he has no brains left "ki bheem singh ka computer he used " but ajee ok she stood firm fine ... 

to point sjee ka good intentions made him just dumbo n jug a hero  so how can he be mentor 

AnShu...

LOLLOL

If U think J has become a hero...he is a hero...LOL

and S has become a zero...yeah he is a zero...LOL

But yes., there are chances of role reversal...and that's what we are hopeful of...Wink

S can become a mentor and J a desciple...but only if J wants to...for sure...Big smile

dsupriyaroberoiumamMalikamilindroseAnjanaYYZ

Go to top