Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 599)

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by adi2512

All the ShYa jokes apart... I would like to see Shiv take J under his wing and J looking upto Shiv as a role model... long shot I know, but if Shiv can shape up J then it would be great.  Not just J being J, but J improving after learning from Shiv.  DS I think somewhere even wanted just that.  

Anj.,

When I had this idea...very initially., when I joined this forum...U said this can never happen...as the Ex can never get along with Current...

But I do see potential in the character of Shiv...to do some thing like this...
Isn't it so...Big smile

It will be never the easiest of relationships... like A and G... there will always be some unsaid rivalry!!  Some awkwardness will be there.  Bestfriends I just cant see...but, J admiring S but at the same time being J is possible... and Shiv being ShivROFLROFLROFL  Like A is A even with GLOL

And AnSh are so predictable...atleast for us...Embarrassed
Best Friends ...No...but Shiv can definitely be a mentor to J...he is ego less and self less...especially now., when he knows...Anandi is all his...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiumamAnjanaYYZaparnauma

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
hello wassup sab os likh rahe hain sigh i cant read or shud i

roberoiadi2512AnjanaYYZaparnauma

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

[/QUOTE]

It will be never the easiest of relationships... like A and G... there will always be some unsaid rivalry!!  Some awkwardness will be there.  Bestfriends I just cant see...but, J admiring S but at the same time being J is possible... and Shiv being ShivROFLROFLROFL  Like A is A even with GLOL
[/QUOTE]

Was just reading through these conversations and somewhere along got a thought--
It wasn't without reason that CVs made S say what he said to J during Police station episode..It is not just an indication of S's mahaanata, but when J's redemption or sudhrofying process starts, he needs role models - Bhairon has always been there, but in terms of contemporaries J needs someone to reflect his own actions and reactions..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiadi2512MalikamilindroseaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by aparnauma

@Appy - yes... Pratmeesh was mousy... I was like this in on par with that other chuha they said was going to be Anandi ka beendh, but was instead her kidnapperAngry  I was like...where r they finding these balaks?

The kidnapper was Shravan - Somehow I never thought that hey brought him for remarriage purpose. To me it felt that they wanted A to see what she was missing in life.
Later on with that kidnapping drama and rumours about her eloping with the fellow were meant to show how she was vulnerable to attacks on that front.

Shravan!!  How cud I forget that nameD'oh... another one of those tracks I never got the point of along with the Badimassi track... I felt it was just stretching the show for no reason.  They really faked the audience out with "Beendh ka dream" so many times that Shiv was a mirage...even I freaked when I read some of those articles saying Shiv was a CameoROFLROFLROFL  I am like itna DHASU entry dekh kar isso bhagayega?? That's so against my soap experience, but I did not fully breath sigh of relief till Bhago's vachaan and seeing Shiv ka family... then I knew yeh Shaadi toh HOGI!!  Big smile

roberoiumamadi2512aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

All the ShYa jokes apart... I would like to see Shiv take J under his wing and J looking upto Shiv as a role model... long shot I know, but if Shiv can shape up J then it would be great.  Not just J being J, but J improving after learning from Shiv.  DS I think somewhere even wanted just that.  

Anj.,

When I had this idea...very initially., when I joined this forum...U said this can never happen...as the Ex can never get along with Current...

But I do see potential in the character of Shiv...to do some thing like this...
Isn't it so...Big smile

I think it may  be possible now that J seemed to have moved on even if it meant going to Jail.
They may not be best of friends J may start to see good points in S.
When we were discussing yesterday's episode I felt that J should learn a thing or two from S on how to handle women.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSroberoiadi2512milindroseMalikaAnjanaYYZ

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AryaS

Originally posted by AryaS

Hey Sangeeta. I don't think AnSh has won..its the other jodi most probably...I would be happy if they atleast show AnSh together like they both announcing one of the winners in stage...

Hello Arya.,

Did U read my new OS...Big smile

and why should AnSh give away the winners prize to some body else...NO...don't want that...Confused

Uma - Not read your OS yet. Will do asap..Embarrassed

I didn't mean that AnSh should give away Jodi award to some one else. Obviously I too don't want that.  I meant AnSh being the popular jodi of Colors should be given a chance to announce a winner for some other category like music or screenplay or dialogues,etc.  Just want them to be given some importance if they are not winning the Jodi award.

Arya.,

Yeah agree...but did they win the populay jodi award...is it confirmed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSroberoi

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
if shiv becomes mentor to jug ,, it will be a big fault somewhere unwantedly there will be some interaction which will make new difficulties for ajee not shiv ,, so he will hurt her and even kuch galat ho jayega unintentionally 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiAnjanaYYZ

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Shravan!!  How cud I forget that nameD'oh... another one of those tracks I never got the point of along with the Badimassi track... I felt it was just stretching the show for no reason.  They really faked the audience out with "Beendh ka dream" so many times that Shiv was a mirage...even I freaked when I read some of those articles saying Shiv was a CameoROFLROFLROFL  I am like itna DHASU entry dekh kar isso bhagayega?? That's so against my soap experience, but I did not fully breath sigh of relief till Bhago's vachaan and seeing Shiv ka family... then I knew yeh Shaadi toh HOGI!!  Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Nahi -- toh viewers ke dande padethe CVs KOLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiadi2512milindrose

Go to top