Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 596)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Arya - news is that CS n Ajee go door knocking and DS says no vidwas will show for mehendi when she learns what they have been up to. Per posted summary of next epi... But, we are confident that Sarpanch will get DS to see the LIGHT!  

I am sure it will be DS who will be applying mehendi on A's hands because the way they went on about it for such a long time it will be her.

It is so true even in South India where education levels are much higher this prejudice against widows persists.
Those widowed women themselves exclude themselves from taking part in all these celebrations.They never apply haldi on the bride or groom you cant put it on them either.
Even if they attend all these ceremonies also they sit in one corner.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSumamAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
All the ShYa jokes apart... I would like to see Shiv take J under his wing and J looking upto Shiv as a role model... long shot I know, but if Shiv can shape up J then it would be great.  Not just J being J, but J improving after learning from Shiv.  DS I think somewhere even wanted just that.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSumamMalikaaparnauma

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Malika

Anjy - U shud see 27 april and 1 may epis...u will hv an idea LOL They were super epis.The budha had kids too.And hv u seen prathmesh??He did sharmao seeing Ajee ka photo.I think prathmesh track has great potentiol.

Pratmesh toh I saw...he looked like current LS thora I thinkLOL  Same vibe anyway.  Hahahaha...they were so setting us up for SHIVjee ka entryBig smile  I will watch those epis... am in some desh prem mode this morning, watching some Sankee Azaadi filmSmile

hey can anybody tell me the dates of the pratmesh epi ??? I forgot how he looks

Date date batao koi !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaS

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Arya - news is that CS n Ajee go door knocking and DS says no vidwas will show for mehendi when she learns what they have been up to. Per posted summary of next epi... But, we are confident that Sarpanch will get DS to see the LIGHT!  

I am sure it will be DS who will be applying mehendi on A's hands because the way they went on about it for such a long time it will be her.

It is so true even in South India where education levels are much higher this prejudice against widows persists.
Those widowed women themselves exclude themselves from taking part in all these celebrations.They never apply haldi on the bride or groom you cant put it on them either.

Yes... Agree with you COMPLETELY... that's my prediction too.  DS will apply on Ajee ka haatheliBig smile  Sjee and Ajee will convince and win.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 24 November 2012 at 8:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikaaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_kinmuk

Originally posted by Malika

Anjy - U shud see 27 april and 1 may epis...u will hv an idea LOL They were super epis.The budha had kids too.And hv u seen prathmesh??He did sharmao seeing Ajee ka photo.I think prathmesh track has great potentiol.

Pratmesh toh I saw...he looked like current LS thora I thinkLOL  Same vibe anyway.  Hahahaha...they were so setting us up for SHIVjee ka entryBig smile  I will watch those epis... am in some desh prem mode this morning, watching some Sankee Azaadi filmSmile

hey can anybody tell me the dates of the pratmesh epi ??? I forgot how he looks

Date date batao koi !!!

I think it was in mid or last week of April.
I remember being disappointed with Prathmesh.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukAryaSAnjanaYYZ

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Hi me back again after tjoosofying chinese lunch...son's treat to me Tongue

Still not 600?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSumamAnjanaYYZaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@Appy - yes... Pratmeesh was mousy... I was like this in on par with that other chuha they said was going to be Anandi ka beendh, but was instead her kidnapperAngry  I was like...where r they finding these balaks?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSroberoiumamMalikaaparnauma

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aparnauma

Yes... Agree with you COMPLETELY... that's my prediction too.  DS will apply on Ajee ka haatheliBig smile  Sjee and Ajee will convince and win.  

Think this is mentioned somewhere hoga tabhi to sumi said this that Ds was expert in this 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaS

Go to top