Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 498)

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

@hana, arya di and all... This time a real big prob. At 9:30 pm i came to know through a former friend that my best friend ( lost contact with her an year ago but still my best friend ) ran away with her bf last night. Her parents with police went to the bf ( 10 years older than ma frnd ! ) house and found him at home ! He says he dont know where is she. He is lying !! I knoww ! She cant go anywhere alone ! Im not getting anything. Moreover my mum has told me not to contact her or her parents and better keep myself aside. What to do. I feel so bad. I jusr dont know what to do. I was not in her contact from an year now i think i should have but i was too busy. Otherwise she'd have told me. Dont know where she must be..how.. In which condition...without me or anyone ..
piyu don't you have a common friend through whom you can reach out to her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaS...Hanna...

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

@hana, arya di and all... This time a real big prob. At 9:30 pm i came to know through a former friend that my best friend ( lost contact with her an year ago but still my best friend ) ran away with her bf last night. Her parents with police went to the bf ( 10 years older than ma frnd ! ) house and found him at home ! He says he dont know where is she. He is lying !! I knoww ! She cant go anywhere alone ! Im not getting anything. Moreover my mum has told me not to contact her or her parents and better keep myself aside. What to do. I feel so bad. I jusr dont know what to do. I was not in her contact from an year now i think i should have but i was too busy. Otherwise she'd have told me. Dont know where she must be..how.. In which condition...without me or anyone ..

Piya.,

Don't u have her phone #..
If no., what else can u do...especially after you are not in touch with her for an year..

but be cool...she is not that young naa...if she is smart., she will take care of herself., wherever she is..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaAryaSdixie123AnjanaYYZ...Hanna...

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

@Arya: Right... He used to be a bechara. Ajee and her blastings.. He got yelled at even without his mistakes.. Baap re..He was still a bechara for me till she started responding to him.

@Piyu: Hug Don't worry everything will be fine. I am sure she will be back home soon. Apne aap ko koso maat. She might not have told you even if you had been in touch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaAryaSadi2512...Hanna...AnjanaYYZ

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I don't know if anyone has watched this !!!!

BE READY TO DROOOLLL Embarrassed Day Dreaming

I am a rajasthani so SID has got some brownie points in my heart !!! Just kidding

Sid's siyaram ad !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en-GB&v=0WWFpOf1QGA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123adi2512AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Do you know any other common friends who know her as well?  Contact them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaS...Hanna...

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Piyu it could be also that bf is lying on her behalf as she may be scared of her parents. There are some situations which are not in our control and also let us not forget your friend took the decision to leave. There would have been some reason for that and don't feel guilty because even if you had been in contact you might not have been able to prevent it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512AnjanaYYZ...Hanna...

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_kinmuk

This is the updated post :

This is one pic of Sid that I crush on ... (basically I have a weak spot for men who wear a shirt and a sweater over it and especially well built men with characteristics of SHIV RAJ SHEKHAR )

ok so I am posting the link to the pics cuz the pic is not pasting on this post ...here you go guys :
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-06-10/tv/32141504_1_siddharth-shukla-balika-vadhu-anandi

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/balika-vadhu-anandi-siddharth-shukla/1/189435.html

here u go if u want pic to be posted Embarrassed  other pic file ext name is wrong tats y not posting Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukAryaSadi2512...Hanna...

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_kinmuk

I don't know if anyone has watched this !!!!

BE READY TO DROOOLLL Embarrassed Day Dreaming

I am a rajasthani so SID has got some brownie points in my heart !!! Just kidding

Sid's siyaram ad !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en-GB&v=0WWFpOf1QGA

Yup.. Malika had posted it sometime back.. It is really nice. Even in that ad there is a Ashi !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaadi2512...Hanna...AnjanaYYZ

Go to top