Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3984)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 19487

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Vedo Sid is born to kill

His fresh hair cut suited him a lot Day Dreaming

You're preaching to the choir sweetie! LOL Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiaparnauma

Vips_ IF-Rockerz
Vips_
Vips_

Joined: 20 August 2012
Posts: 6399

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by Vipansh

Originally posted by aparnauma

I can't understand how they can allow civilians to posesses weapons like this.
If it is a developed nation why would their civil citizens need guns?

I am so glad to be in India.India with all it's madness doesn't produce this kind of insanity.
Where exactly this happened ?

US Connecticut  20 year old fellow walked into the class where his mom was teaching the students.He killed his mother and 18 kids in the class room and few more adults before he killed himself.

Oh my god..That's not human 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVishakha_Sakhi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

Rab ki qawali hai ishq koi
Dil ki diwali hai ishq koi
Mehki si pyaali hai ishq koi
Subah ki laali hai ishq

Love is the Lord's music
Love is Diwali of heart
Love is a fragranting goblet
Love is the red of the morning

Girta sa jharna hai ishq koi
Uthta sa kalma hai ishq koi
Saanson mein lipta hai ishq koi
Aankhon mein dikhta hai ishq

Love is a falling waterfall
Love is a rising poem
Love is wrapped in breath
Love is visible in eyes

Mere dil ko tu jaan se juda kar de
Yun bas tu mujhko fanaa kar de
Mera haal tu meri chaal tu
Bas kar de aashiqana

You separate my heart from my soul
You sacrifice me like this
You are my condition and walk
Turn me amorous

Tere vaaste mera ishq sufiyana
Mera ishq sufiyana
Mera ishq sufiyana


Beautiful song...I love it but too loud for ANSH Tongue


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 19487

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

Rab ki qawali hai ishq koi
Dil ki diwali hai ishq koi
Mehki si pyaali hai ishq koi
Subah ki laali hai ishq

Love is the Lord's music
Love is Diwali of heart
Love is a fragranting goblet
Love is the red of the morning

Girta sa jharna hai ishq koi
Uthta sa kalma hai ishq koi
Saanson mein lipta hai ishq koi
Aankhon mein dikhta hai ishq

Love is a falling waterfall
Love is a rising poem
Love is wrapped in breath
Love is visible in eyes

Mere dil ko tu jaan se juda kar de
Yun bas tu mujhko fanaa kar de
Mera haal tu meri chaal tu
Bas kar de aashiqana

You separate my heart from my soul
You sacrifice me like this
You are my condition and walk
Turn me amorous

Tere vaaste mera ishq sufiyana
Mera ishq sufiyana

Mera ishq sufiyana

Love this! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35766

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by aparnauma

I think Singhs are being given a break.So mostly it will be Shekhar parivar Jaggu and the new love of his life for  a few weeks.


Yup... Haveli is out for a few days atleast

Jaggu will also take some time...so it is Shekhars and Ansh Party

I hpe the new entry is new Gauri.If not a lot of time will go to establish this character.Because this character will be on par with Shiv's character.

If she is playing Gauri means they don't have to spend too much time on her they can straight jump into the story

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVips_Vishakha_Sakhi

Vips_ IF-Rockerz
Vips_
Vips_

Joined: 20 August 2012
Posts: 6399

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
It's 15th dec..are we going to die in few days..
Any last wishes 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVishakha_Sakhi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Originally posted by roberoi

Vedo Sid is born to kill

His fresh hair cut suited him a lot Day Dreaming

You're preaching to the choir sweetie! LOL Day Dreaming


This is called neend mein spamming...I a, not sure what I am doing so ignore karo aur likhte chalo Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipansh

It's 15th dec..are we going to die in few days..
Any last wishes 

Shut up 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 3906

AkDha_Fanatic 8 3906 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident

2 3 4 5 6

Author: khusi_*   Replies: 46   Views: 10686

khusi_* 46 10686 20 October 2011 at 11:14am by geet138
Leaving India??

Author: veena80   Replies: 2   Views: 866

veena80 2 866 15 October 2011 at 9:26am by Snehabr
Jags real motive behind inviting in-laws

Author: madhaviraj   Replies: 3   Views: 2104

madhaviraj 3 2104 19 September 2011 at 1:51am by vsumeetha
Shadi ke liye kuchh bhi karega

2 3 4

Author: ankit111   Replies: 26   Views: 3456

ankit111 26 3456 06 June 2011 at 8:01am by tiny15

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index