Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3854)

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
So I really was NOT believing rumours about sriti replacing prats as anandi...BUT have  look at the TOI article Confused

Sriti Jha to replace Pratyusha Banerjee in Balika Vadhu?

TNN | Dec 14, 2012, 08.21 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
Sriti Jha to replace Pratyusha Banerjee in Balika Vadhu?
Pratyusha Banerjee
Now here's some big news for Balika Vadhu fans. Pratyusha Banerjee who plays Anandi's role in Balika Vadhu is apparently quitting the show.

While the actress made it big with the TV show Balika Vadhu, Pratyusha Banerjee seems to be leaving TV for films. Buzz is that she has received a big Bollywood offer and Pratyusha is keen on doing that. So the next big question is who will be playing Anandi on the show now?

Industry insiders strongly suggest that Sriti Jha is being considered for the role of Anandi after Pratyusha quits the show. Sriti Jha turned popular with the serial 'Saubhagyavati Bhava' on Life OK. However she recently quit the show which makes it more likely that she could be playing Anandi.

We tried getting in touch with Sriti Jha but she remained unavailable for comment.

The channel and production house are evidently tightlipped about the entire development.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriya

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

So, I missed the LU again today. Whats with Basant today ? Giving dhamki to Shiv ??LOL He finally remembered he had some rishta with Anandi !

-------

New gal for Jagya..  Hopefully Appy's complaint about doctors not running the lab is taken care of. And this new gal will be the one to run the lab. It iwll be nice if this new girl is going to help Jagya realize his mistakes and get back to his Gmata.

Nivi...

Love Ur optimism...
But., seems she is the LOVE interest of J...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujaldixie123

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

The talented actress Sriti Jha will soon be seen in Balika Vadhu. Viewers have seen the ups and down in Anandi's life. They also witnessed the grand onscreen wedding of Anandi and Shiv leaving Jagya alone. But, there is someone who will take care of Jagya. The new twist and new entry soon to be seen in the show is Sriti Jha. Yes! you read it right, the talented actress last seen in 'Saubhagyavati Bhava' is casted opposite Shahshank Vyas.

As per a close source from the show, "Sriti has been finalized and she will be seen opposite Shashank. She will be playing his love interest. She has a meeting with the makers of the show on Monday to finalise things on her role. Her look and other details will be finalised."  

When we contacted Sriti she neither accepted nor denied the news.

Sriti will soon start shooting for the show.  We wonder if this the reason for quitting Saubhagyavati Bhava.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukVishakha_Sakhiaparnauma

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
after replacing  gopi the show is notin high positon and due to barun sobti show went off air 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriya

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
whatever may be the case...I still refuse to believe sriti replacing pratyusha...

although from waht I have heard about sriti being a good actor...but I wont like ANSH without pratz and sriti-sid jodi = no comments Confused Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujaldsupriyaSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Pratyusha said she is NOT going to QUIT and she has rejected the bollywood offer. So I think we should ignore all the articles that say that Sriti is coming to replace pratyusha 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukSiriuslySujaldsupriyablushingVerboseGServiana

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
another article (I hope this is true)

Pratyusha Banerjee to move out of Balika Vadhu; Sriti Jha to be the new Anandi?

Pratyusha Banerjee who essays the role of Anandi in Colors' Balika Vadhu will soon be moving out of the show.. Yes, you heard it right!! As we know, Pratyusha has already bagged a plump Bollywood offer and has now decided to step foot into Bollywood.

So what lies ahead for the viewers? Well, we hear that Sriti Jha who was recently seen in Life OK's Dil se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava will soon enter the long running Colors show as the main lead.

The creative team has been very secretive about this particular development. But if sources are to be believed, with Pratyusha going out, Sriti is apparently, all set to don the role of Anandi.

When contacted, Pratyusha Banerjee declined the news stating, "I am not leaving Balika Vadhu. And I have refused the Bollywood offer that I had got."

We tried contacting Sriti, but she remained unavailable.

Watch this space for more updates.

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 14 December 2012 at 9:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaSuchi-

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

Pratyusha said she is NOT going to QUIT and she has rejected the bollywood offer. So I think we should ignore all the articles that say that Sriti is coming to replace pratyusha 
Suchi what bothers me is that why the newsmakers always say Prats quit. Sometimes I feel they do not like Prats. Now am sure there will be big hungama in the forum

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoSiriuslySujalSuchi-blushingVerboseG

Go to top