Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3756)

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Hi!!  I have updated my wedding post...added few pics. 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3341142  
But have not added today's pics. Will make a post on the weekend on from pheras to bidaai Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiMalikaaparnauma

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Apy - I agree! They hv characterised S vry thoughtfully! It may amaze ppl that why did they show S as quiet and reserved though A is same but probably thats to bring her original 'extrovert' self out.This shows how doordarshi our cvs are.

And the fact that cvs created them so similar(shunning the cliche of opposites attract) adds so much substance to AnSh Embarrassed

---------

Vedo - Thanks for informing us abt the spl day Hug

Welcome Hug

I agree with you and Appy...I love the fact that they were far sighted enough to make Shiv's character thus. Imaging  Ajee with someone opposite to her demeanor would be like imagining her paired with Mahi...who would be totally wrong for her! LOL

Shiv is so similar to her in all facets. Along with their obvious strict and reserved conduct they both have lots of innocence and naughtiness hidden...which I think they bring out in each other! Blushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dlip5centsumamanshurg5Malikadixie123aparnauma

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Apy - I agree! They hv characterised S vry thoughtfully! It may amaze ppl that why did they show S as quiet and reserved though A is same but probably thats to bring her original 'extrovert' self out.This shows how doordarshi our cvs are.

And the fact that cvs created them so similar(shunning the cliche of opposites attract) adds so much substance to AnSh Embarrassed

---------

Welcome Hug

I agree with you and Appy...I love the fact that they were far sighted enough to make Shiv's character thus. Imaging  Ajee with someone opposite to her demeanor would be like imagining her paired with Mahi...who would be totally wrong for her! LOL

Shiv is so similar to her in all facets. Along with their obvious strict and reserved conduct they both have lots of innocence and naughtiness hidden...which I think they bring out in each other! Blushing

@purple

Hayee...Blushing

Vishakha_Sakhianshurg5aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

---------

He was quite and reserved with her until he got to know her once he got to know her it was difficult to stop himLOL

She was the wind beneath Jagya's wings.He flew to heights with her help and cruelly clipped her wings.And I want to see her wings heal and becoming stronger with his love

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dlipumam5centsanshurg5Malikadixie123Vishakha_Sakhi

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
khushi  beautiful  siggyDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

sarah88 Goldie
sarah88
sarah88

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday dear KhusiHug

Edited by sarah88 - 13 December 2012 at 10:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

---------

He was quite and reserved with her until he got to know her once he got to know her it was difficult to stop himLOL

She was the wind beneath Jagya's wings.He flew to heights with her help and cruelly clipped her wings.And I want to see her wings heal and becoming stronger with his love

Apy - Agree! He is like those ppl who are v reserved with most of their colleagues and co-workers.And when they find someone they can relate to(that happens rarely)...or feel v close to...they pour out true feelings of their heart.He is a typical wala cancerian! LOL

Edited by Malika - 13 December 2012 at 10:02pm

Vishakha_Sakhidixie123aparnauma

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Thats what I mean:

That is not to say that the Cancerian is unsociable, just that for them there is a time to socialize and a time to be solitary, and this is part of the apparent contradiction in their nature. Outwardly they can appear formidable - thick-skinned, unemotional, uncompromising, obstinately tenacious, purposeful, energetic, shrewd, intuitive and wise, sometimes with a philosophical profundity of thought verging on inspiration. Their intimates, however, may see a very different character, one with a sympathetic and kindly sensitivity to other people, especially those they love.

---

He is so like this LOL

5centsVishakha_Sakhiaparnauma

Go to top