Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3749)

Vips_ IF-Rockerz
Vips_
Vips_

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Anshians Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsVishakha_SakhiServiana

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Guys!! TGIF . Finally the Shaadi is over. Shiv ji look blissfully happyEmbarrassed  so did Ajee. But there was a streak of nervousness in her. Prats emoted so well with her eyes.Embarrassed
I loved the sindoor pehnana sc...it was the usual stuff, which we have seen thousands of  times on screen,  but the way it was handled ...it was fresh and it vibrated with authenticity yet being dramatic . I found it very sweet, absorbing and well acted. Day Dreaming

The pheras were not authentically done  but the meaning was intact. It was beautifully shaped and shot. It looked very real yet being not so  perfect. The pheras script was not up to the mark ...there sure was room for improvement  but I liked the directors vision in that sc...you don't have to depict wedding as it is but as you see it in your dreams & he exactly did that with the sc. Heart

My only complaint ...why did they not read the CM's gift  letter together...it would have been so beautiful and meaningfulHeart It would have been so symbolic too ...But Alas! Directors vision D'oh

--------------
Good Morning VipsBig smile

Edited by 5cents - 13 December 2012 at 7:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vips_Vishakha_SakhiaparnaumaVerboseG

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Good morning all.Tina agree with you Smile

5centsVips_Vishakha_Sakhi

Vips_ IF-Rockerz
Vips_
Vips_

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Guys!! TGIF . Finally the Shaadi is over. Shiv ji look blissfully happyEmbarrassed so did Ajee. But there was a streak of nervousness in her. Prats emoted so wellwithher eyes.Embarrassed
I loved the sindoor pehnana sc...it was the usual stuff, which we haveseenthousands of times on screen, but the way it was handled ...it was fresh and it vibrated with authenticity yet beingdramatic. I found it very sweet, absorbing and well acted.Day Dreaming

The pheras were not authentically done but the meaning was intact. Itwas beautifully shaped and shot. It looked very real yet being not so perfect. The pheras script was notup tothe mark ...there sure was room for improvement but I liked the directors vision in that sc...you don't have to depict wedding as it is but as you see it in your dreams & he exactly did that with the sc.Heart

My only complaint ...why did they not read the CM's gift lettertogether...it would have been so beautiful and meaningfulHeartItwouldhave been so symbolic too ...But Alas! Directors vision D'oh

--------------
Good Morning VipsBig smile

I agree to all your points here..
Earlier i had a complain as it was going to be a day event but now i am happy that wedding took place in day time..It was different and looked better this way Smile
TGIF

Siya_5centsVishakha_Sakhi

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Hi Appy & Vips!! 

I always feel you don't have to depict real life in drama but there has to be truth to what you are faking. It has to believable yet being full on dramaticEmbarrassed. Tomorrow, in which Lilly pad will J hide LOL
The bidaai will be very emotional & full on cry-o-thon  Cry.But the arti sc looked beautiful and  meaningful.  Was it hand over hand for Ansh in that sc. Wink
You remember once Shiv had told DS agar aapki devi Ma chahengi tho shaadi hogi & I'll wait for that day Day Dreaming
 What a wait & what a shaadi...Devi ma is on their side Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_Vips_Vishakha_SakhiMalikaaparnaumaVerboseG

Vips_ IF-Rockerz
Vips_
Vips_

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Bidaai is going to be super emotional..I am happy that they gave some screen space to Khajan too..
Bhago's last wish is fulfilled finally.
Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_5centsVishakha_SakhiaparnaumaVerboseGServiana

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
A quick  hi to all and a quick bye mujhe abhi tak pata nahin awt they showed yester dayUnhappy

5centsVishakha_Sakhiaparnauma

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Goodmorning Appy, Tina, Vip! Hug

All ready to cry your hearts out today? Cry

5centsaparnaumaVerboseG

Go to top