Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3743)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Hum ghoom phir ke Shiv pe hi aa jate hain Embarrassed

Yeh to hona hi tha...Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

Originally posted by Vedo

Originally posted by Pri_kinmuk

<font color="#990000">I hope this happens soon ~~~ cannot wait for bidaai to get over with...so we can move on to Udaipur and KB track and much more Wink</font>

<p align="center"><font color="#ff0000">On the contrary I like the pace...I like that they're taking their time...explaining every ritual. I want them to take their time with the bidaai too...it's Anandi's bidaai...everyone's Laado in the Haveli, of course it will be very emotional and meaningful. It just cements the fact that Shiv is taking her away with him FOREVER!Blushing </font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff0000">
</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff0000">Besides I love wedding and AnSh wedding is just...Day Dreaming</font></p>

<font color="#330066">ya nice ansh wedding, guyz are you ppl sure cvs in showing every ritual ki chakar mei ansh ki asli shadi nahi karli</font> LOL

Savz if u think this was asli shaadi, u hv to watch yeh rishta shaadi ... OMG shaadi day went on for 1.5 month and every ritual was sooo detailed

roberoi

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

How beautiful and so very true...from what I have learned so far in life "LOVE" is what humans crave for in every step of life...but there are different aspects and types of love too. Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]

wat are those different aspects n types of love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

ya nice ansh wedding, guyz are you ppl sure cvs in showing every ritual ki chakar mei ansh ki asli shadi nahi karli LOL

Nah I don't think so! LOL

Waise there was that movie where something like this almost happened na...Force with John Abraham & Genelia! Embarrassed

roberoi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

I hope this happens soon ~~~ cannot wait for bidaai to get over with...so we can move on to Udaipur and KB track and much more Wink

On the contrary I like the pace...I like that they're taking their time...explaining every ritual. I want them to take their time with the bidaai too...it's Anandi's bidaai...everyone's Laado in the Haveli, of course it will be very emotional and meaningful. It just cements the fact that Shiv is taking her away with him FOREVER! Blushing

Besides I love wedding and AnSh wedding is just...Day Dreaming

ya nice ansh wedding, guyz are you ppl sure cvs in showing every ritual ki chakar mei ansh ki asli shadi nahi karli LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Vishakha_Sakhi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by roberoi

Aajkal love pe kuchh bhi milta hai I share so here comes one more

It is the biggest desire & need of every human- to be loved more & more and again & again and that is from where the complexity of human character arises...this greed for love is a very complex thing...Yash Chopra tells Shahrukh Khan in his last interview :)

no wonder he makes such beautiful movies with emotions...Smile

although I cannot comment on others personal life...I have no right whatsoever...but I cannot stop myself on thinking...how aditys chopra left his wife...boney kapoor left his wife of so many years for another woman...there are so many examples in the film industry...(again I still cannot say anything...we never know who's mistake it was...but in a few cases its very easy to see the case is infedility)...

I mean I am too young to say anything and also I cannot comment o there lives...but my heart hurts...whenever I think of what the women/wife who has been betrayed would have gi=one thorugh it must have been like dying a 1000 deaths...their husband gets a new love...but her...she must have had dreams when she would have gotten married and then husband leaving then for another women its heart - wrenching...I dunno why I hust feel no one should go through such situations ever...Cry

Ps: that is why I respect SRK a lot !!!

This is a quote by Yash Chopra and he was a great family man whol loved his wife...rest less said te better Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

How beautiful and so very true...from what I have learned so far in life "LOVE" is what humans crave for in every step of life...but there are different aspects and types of love too. Embarrassed

wat are those different aspects n types of love

[/QUOTE]

Apne "Love Guru" ...Sangi se poocho! Tongue Blushing

But seriously speaking there's "Prema Bhakti" (pure love for the lotus feet of God) which is the highest form for me...then there's love for one's significant other, one's family, friends, neighbors, humans in general etc etc all these relationships are bonded by love only...but in different shades/degrees! Blushing

Edited by Vedo - 13 December 2012 at 3:08pm

roberoi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Nah I don't think so! LOL

Waise there was that movie where something like this almost happened na...Force with John Abraham & Genelia! Embarrassed

Yup I read it too and found it very funny... But not in detail just the headline 

Hum wo cheez hain jo lifafa dekhke majmoon bhaamp lete hain Cool

Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top