Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3719)

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Traditions have the value you imbue into them.  Like the Jhoota thali (JaAn) vs Plate Sharing (AnSh).  It depends quite often on our own interpretations and blind acceptance of subjugation or economic circumstance compelling women to accept the yolk.  Even in the cloak of modernity there is domestic abuse because somewhere even in western culture their is economic dominance by men.  70 cents to a dollar.  less than 30% of  CEO are women (rough stats for US, which has yet to elect a woman prez). 

very well written anjy...

I took a SOC course last semester...and its shocking to see the STATS... how much men earn and how much women earn who do exactly the same job (in terms of job titles and otherwise)...also physicians (men earn more than women)...in spite of both putting in the same hours of work and having the same knowledge (looking at the degrees here)

its the notion of 'male jobs' and 'female jobs' here in US and Canada...people in general (and I mean the white population too) sees 'nursing -arts- caregivers' as 'females areas' and 'engineering and medicine or a doctors job' as 'male areas'

Its just PLAIN RIDICULOUS !!!!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiAnjanaYYZ

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Originally posted by roberoi

Neha raat ke ek baje tum kis chakkar mein padi hoWink

Ye time itne serious topic ka nahin haiLOL

Did u get the idea for ff or shall i do the honors

i m going to sleep now...pm me if u hav ff idea ;-)
today tistaa suggested one jungle mein mangal idea ;-)

Gn...first use that then I will pass on mine...me greedy want 2 ffs now Wink

Pri_kinmukBlukitten

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by dixie123

@ Sang,Piyu: Well.. It is not as bad as before is what I meant. That is where education plays an important role. If the woman is educated she will not suffer.

Education empowers women, but its much more complex.  Education leads to empowerment where its provides economic independence and freedom of thought.  I know plenty of well educated oppressed women.  I ask most of the aunties that push me to marry regularly - and at least a chunk are in unhappy marriages.  They are not illiterate, but lack the societal strength and/or economic strength to leave those marriages.  Not saying all those marriage are abusive, but a segment certainly.  

That's where the diffrence between education & literacy comes into focus.
and that difference plays a vary major role in the perception of facts...LOL

anshurg5AnjanaYYZ

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Neha raat ke ek baje tum kis chakkar mein padi hoWink

Ye time itne serious topic ka nahin haiLOL

Did u get the idea for ff or shall i do the honors

i m going to sleep now...pm me if u hav ff idea ;-)
today tistaa suggested one jungle mein mangal idea ;-)

Wooo

jungle idea sounds good...but dont want DDLJ style in ANSH...

ANSH need something hatke !!!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blukitten

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
sangy send me ur idea also i will write whichever is possible...ye jungle mein mangal kuch samajh nahi aa raha

Pri_kinmukroberoi

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
S

@ Sang,Piyu: Well.. It is not as bad as before is what I meant. That is where education plays an important role. If the woman is educated she will not suffer.

Again and education and understanding are 2 different things...even educated ppl can be assholes and uneducated much better

But the way I am seeing it is different...even the girls who hv power now are forming a king of female dominated world resulting in imbalance again...

Tali donon haath se bajati hai...

I know. But its natural di.
I mean a woman, tortured from ages, centuries is frustrated and annoyed. When comes in power the only thing comes in mind is revenge. And how many powerful women are there ? 100 ?? 150 ? 200 ?! Thats it ?! What are these in front of billions of MCPs ?

Here is a true incident -

Some raped women, formed a group against men. Their motive was to find the culprits ( freed by our dear govt. ) and cut their private part so that they are not able to commit this hideous crime again.
When revealed ...all men/ majority of women bunched together against them saying its wrong. They cant take law in their hands.
Now say. Whats wrong/ right here ?

@Anjy... Agree!!

Edited by piya_anshian - 13 December 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiadi2512anshurg5Blukitten

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Again and education and understanding are 2 different things...even educated ppl can be assholes and uneducated much better

But the way I am seeing it is different...even the girls who hv power now are forming a kind of female dominated world resulting in imbalance again...

Tali donon haath se bajati hai...

very true sangy...

in satyamev jayate...they showed a poor man who live son the road to be very happy on the birth of his daughter...

while an orthopedic surgeon...used to abuse his  wife (who was a surgeon too) and who as a husband and father did not do anything when his own mother pushed his new born twin daughters down the stairs,...

So it all depends from how the person is...its not longer I want an educated-man-who-earns-well and-supports- me notion anymore its also about what kind of person he is inside and out !!! 

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 13 December 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiadi2512anshurg5dixie123AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
What truly PISSES me off is the BELITTLEMENT of Women by Women.  Like Gauri & Sanchi (educated women) dissing the Anandis of this world.  Men are ASSES, but why Women have to be too?  And people saying stuffs like some women choose to be victims!  SHAMEFUL!  Nobody opts for oppression...its lack of opportunity or understanding or economics.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukadi2512anshurg5dixie123aparnauma

Go to top