Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3717)

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_kinmuk

Originally posted by nniks

manusmiriti is not a religious book...it was a code.of conduct written by some asshole.during middle ages...its not relevent anymore...our current.code of conduct is the indian constitution

<font color="#990000">Neha it was written by Manu--first ruler of earth...if I am not wrong he was Lord Brahma's son (he was blessd by bhagwanji to do good work for the human kind it seems and also his wife was given a boon by Brahma ji of being forever young --basically she would not age )...but I dont know if what he wrote was blessed or not...
that is why I am soo confused how HE could write such stuff Confused and be blessed by GOD...</font>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manu_%28Hinduism%29

everybody is brahmas son daughter.
its not a religious book...it was normal to brand anything as religious in olden days...truat me its not a relevant text

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukAryaSroberoi

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

@Piyu: Right.. That is how the olden days were. See how they made rules.. No widow remarriage, widows were isolated from the community.. The worst was Sati. All atyachaar on women.
But, the man could marry again because he had to carry his family name !

But, now we, women now know that we are equal in all respects to men. We want that equality, respect, trust, faith from every relation. The men have realized that too. So, things are different.

In the past, it was all men and men only. Women were just for producing children and being chule-chauki.Dead

No dear. Nothing as changed.
Just look out of your locality and you will notice the difference.
Only if you are independent ( and your relatives/ neighbours ) that doesnt means that women condition has changed. Its actually a very small portion. We are still there. The difference is that we are aware now. But courage to ''kar dikhao'' something is still needed.

@Anjy... Hug
Sowwiie Tongue

@anshu... Clap agree!

Pri_kinmukAryaSanshurg5

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Neha raat ke ek baje tum kis chakkar mein padi ho Wink

Ye time itne serious topic ka nahin hai LOL

Did u get the idea for ff or shall i do the honors

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukAryaS

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
The practice of SATI was called so because sati was bhagwan shivji's first wife...who gave her life cuz her dad insulted her husband...

and the humans without understanding in which context Sati did so...started determining the widows fate by deciding themselves that their lievs were over once the husband died...

altering or making up practices according to their mind without knowing or understanding...is what the men---society has been doing...hence the practices of 'sati' - child marriage- looking down on girl child in terms of education -rights, privilege- etc...blaming the women when a girl is born when it is the man who's chromosome decides the sex of the child...so many more ridiculous notions !!!!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSroberoiadi2512dixie123

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

hello anshians did mrg happen today 
Yes.  Flood HappenedLOL

seems sandy to come as ansh going to haveli LOL

AryaSroberoi

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

@ Sang,Piyu: Well.. It is not as bad as before is what I meant. That is where education plays an important role. If the woman is educated she will not suffer.

Pri_kinmukAryaSroberoi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

I hv learnt one thing now with experience... Amal karo means just practice it... I have stopped discussing as u never know what kind of ppl r out there...specially since this is male dominated society still

I get to do what I want and I hv taught my son to treat girls as equal and with my confidence and independence I have made ppl around me understand this as well...

So I care too hoots for manu or tanu

[/QUOTE]

Piyu that is why I wrote above which u missed I believe... 

Charoty begins at home 

Pri_kinmukAryaS

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by anshurg5

Originally posted by piya_anshian

@neha di... Second you. That so called ''first man'' is indeed a sadist!

@Anshu... Agree. They wore jewellery coz they like to wear it not out of any custom/ ritual or as a proof of marriage.

Same should have been applied to woman. She will wear all this if she wants to. It should not be an obligation. It should be her wish.

piya   during olden times men use to go abroad in search of sustenance  .they wear no symbol showing their  marital status. some times they again marry there and enjoy having two families at two places. they made every custom for their convenience only. and all these things still going on.

Aajkal bhi yahi hota hai jaaneman...all those immigrant stories have u not heard?

Open ur eyes... There is no improvement if you ask me we r hitting the bottom now 

thats why sangeeta i am saying these things still goes on and in more planned ways.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaS

Go to top