Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3713)

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
people say oh we are human - we make mistakes (I am talking about infidelity here)...and that attraction happens...I am sorry I dont think If you love someone (mentally and physically) attraction can happen...it can only happen when you start looking down on the other person and give reasons like 'you dont understand me anymore/ I love her now---kind of reasons for infidelity

although I am single and have not been in a relationship...I strongly disagree with such thinking...
the man and women when marrying each other or are in a relationship together ~~~ you are making a commitment...from the heart----there has to be mental stability in terms of devotion to the partner which Shiv( as a man) and anandi (as a women) have for each other...

Shiv loves anandi...so in spite of her not physically wearing revealing or how people generally qoute---'modern clothes'...its not that shiv will get physiclaly attracted to some other women...and that is because he loves her and is devoted to her mentally...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSadi2512

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
girls  now want to ask a question.

why only a woman has to wear these symbols of being married?

why there are no such symbols for man to show their marrital status?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blukitten

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
yup dixie these symbols were created during olden times according tht society...they r more of a fashion statement now...btw i love wearing funky toe rings...not coz they marriage symbols but as an accessory...i just love them

Pri_kinmuk

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

@Piyu,Neha : I think in olden days, maybe it meant, when woman wore these symbols she was taken and hence she wouldn't be an object of harrassment or something like that. She was basically safe. She had a man to protect her and hence no other man would dare touch her.. Something on those lines..
</div>

<div>Everything that has come down or passed on to us definitely has a meaning.. It meant more in those days. It doesn't mean to us much because the world has changed since many of these traditions were made..

Only some rituals are positive and good for humanity.

To all of your surprise i have read Manu Smriti and after i read that i was left disgusted. It was written by a man. Not God. Everything he wrote was to make woman inferior to man.

I cant tell everything here as i know too much. LOL
Plz read that book and you will be shocked.

I love ''Geeta''. So genuine!

roberoiBlukitten

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshurg5

girls now want to ask a question.

actually even men wore earrings rings n toe rings in olden times...n there was certain jewellery confined to only married men...but later on they gave them up...bloody mcps!!

roberoianshurg5

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Originally posted by dixie123

@Piyu,Neha : I think in olden days, maybe it meant, when woman wore these symbols she was taken and hence she wouldn't be an object of harrassment or something like that. She was basically safe. She had a man to protect her and hence no other man would dare touch her.. Something on those lines..
</div>

<div>Everything that has come down or passed on to us definitely has a meaning.. It meant more in those days. It doesn't mean to us much because the world has changed since many of these traditions were made..

Only some rituals are positive and good for humanity.

To all of your surprise i have read Manu Smriti and after i read that i was left disgusted. It was written by a man. Not God. Everything he wrote was to make woman inferior to man.

I cant tell everything here as i know too much. LOL
Plz read that book and you will be shocked.

I love ''Geeta''. So genuine!

manusmiriti was probably written by some sadist woman hater who probably never got laid hence he hated women :-X

roberoianshurg5

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
personally speaking...

as for wearing chooda...sindoor...I dont mind wearing them in my wedding ( whenever it happens)~~I actually love all the rituals and everything associated with rajsthani customs...or during traditional occasions...nobody forces you to wear it...its a personal choice...

within india too...there are many ritual many communities may or may not follow...for example...in rajasthani wedding...we dont have mangalsutra...

but we do have sindoor and other rituals as shown in balika...

so it all depends on how you take it...

PS: I was so happy on the meaning of each pherabeing explained in todays' episode...I always used to argue with my mom...of notbeing able to understand the vows a couple takes in indian wedding as they are in a form of hindi which not everyone understands...but great job done by CVs...

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 13 December 2012 at 12:02pm

roberoi

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshurg5

girls now want to ask a question.

Exactly my question!

Why only woman need to show that she is married by wearing these unnecessary things ? Or man just wanted to keep woman busy in such things instead of empowering themselves ?

How smart of them. Created every ritual for woman, every rules regulations for them so that they could just sit and enjoy.

Not saying coz im a feminist but these are logical questions.

Man has indeed ruled us/ still ruling. Its hard to find a Non - MCP. lol LOL

roberoianshurg5

Go to top