Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3677)

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I don't connect well with all the rituals that take place in Hindu weddings and the ones that I have attended I ' ve seen only endless rituals the bride and groom following the directions given by the priests.

One of my colleagues who was getting married asked the priest to explain the menaings and the priest also did not know.

I was just hoping along with austerity samuhik vivah they also introduce arya samaj style wedding which was opted by some of my friends because they found it more meaningful.

Aparna.,

It all depends on the interest of the bride & groom...if who  they really want to go into depth of what are being asked to perform...and finding a right priest who can perform in a convincing manner.
We took that extra effort for our wedding...
Hindu rituals are AMAZING...and so do all the other religion's...though am' only aware of Christian customs and Arya samaj a lil' bit...

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

souji in first fera it was said shell take care of my family and also theer was annapurna word used ,,, why u doubt bv script writer they are perfect in scriptClap

did u even read my post?? I said the same thing which u r saying..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512aparnauma

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
did u even read my post?? I said the same thing which u r saying.. 

isay all other people are doubting about it i read ur and u were right  but many doubt ?tit was for them 
milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged

aaj se yeh dono anandi shiv raj shekhar pati patni ho gaye ,, janam ka rishta hai

Vishakha_SakhiitsRitzi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by aparnauma

I don't connect well with all the rituals that take place in Hindu weddings and the ones that I have attended I ' ve seen only endless rituals the bride and groom following the directions given by the priests.

One of my colleagues who was getting married asked the priest to explain the menaings and the priest also did not know.

I was just hoping along with austerity samuhik vivah they also introduce arya samaj style wedding which was opted by some of my friends because they found it more meaningful.

Aparna.,

It all depends on the interest of the bride & groom...if who  they really want to go into depth of what are being asked to perform...and finding a right priest who can perform in a convincing manner.
We took that extra effort for our wedding...
Hindu rituals are AMAZING...and so do all the other religion's...though am' only aware of Christian customs and Arya samaj a lil' bit...

I am saying this especially the wedding vows part the wording of the vows is standardised and so there will be no discrepancy.In christian weddings the vows wordings standardised.My friend who married in arya samaj style also said that all those mantras have been translated into simple language so the groom and bride  could understand all these.
One more doubt doesn't the priest make them repeat some of those mantras?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriya

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hey Ansh Ki shadi ho gayi, waise anandi ka naam change karne ke liye request ki hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoAryaSVishakha_Sakhi

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Where is Khusi?
milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
" SHIVRAJ SHEKHAR  has to handle his sherni ROFLand his dhotiROFL look that dupatta red one and that mala and pink cloth ,, he has to hold so many things while feras ,, bechara ashiqu kya kya nahi karta and his dhoti ROFL

Vishakha_SakhiitsRitzi

Go to top