Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 36)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by Malika

One ques - do u guys think Ajee might blame herself for this bcoz Her murakh wx pati did all this gadbad.I think she might not say it in front of all but might express this when shes alone with S..like she somehow feels ki kahin na kahin it was bcoz of her S ka hard-earned goodwill got stained just like he felt for her.

Yes... i can see that possibility...I can see Sanchi pagal still blaming her even... i further see possibility of Shiv trying to quit too... is that enuff possibilities for u?

But quit from what?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Yes... Shiv was really bhuja bhuja... helpless to help himself even.  At least he was not ranting n raving like JtoonsSilly  And he's trying to puzzle it out..still what went wrong n where.  Hope AnSh learn some key "trust" n security lessons from all this.  At the very least the importance of PASSWORDS!ROFLROFLROFL

Malika - arre quit his job - collectorsaab may just want to be SHIV

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 21 November 2012 at 9:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSumamVerboseGaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I don't think S was wrong in giving his offfice space and the computer to  J.After all they are the property of the tax payers.It is just that he should have taken care of his office documents and made sure they are secure.We may give access to computers and internet in our dept but our intra dept netwwork where we store our records is password protected.

For not making sure that his documents are safe he needs to be punished.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamdixie123AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Yes... i can see that possibility...I can see Sanchi pagal still blaming her even... i further see possibility of Shiv trying to quit too... is that enuff possibilities for u?  

Shiv trying to quit his job ! Kyun ? Bcos his image was stained ?
But, will that not be out of his character ?

No - because he's upset that CM and others in the system did not back him up.  Y put up with such backstabbing n betrayal!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 21 November 2012 at 9:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

The last EPI was great from a screenplay perspective with closure, jhatkas, realism, cynicism, and parallels:

1. CM ka full on adoption of Anandi for her Shiv and passing the baton of doubting Thomas to Sanchi!  Such censure in her gaze

2. Daadu proved himself once more the capable patriarch - hugging Shiv and protecting Shiv n his Bahu to be ki izzaat!

3. Realism of CBI not speaking, CM washing himself off from the whole situation, and Hethu the vulture trying to cease the opportunity to grandstand

4. Parallel btwn Shiv n Anandi and their staunch stance against Hethu on behalf of each other.  

5. Parallel btwn Shiv in Jail vis a vis  Jagiya in jail.  Anandi was disgusted by J - repulsed and only bailed him cuz Bhairon would not.  Here Bhairon contacting lawyer to arrange Shiv's bail and Anandi wholly and willingly supporting Shiv;  

AnSh not figuring out its J who had axe to grind is the only dumb partAngry

CM want to take advantage from their adarsh marriage,but in time of their need easily dumped them.if not as CM  he can give his sympathy in personal capacity.

in jagya-shiv jail parallel J was alone in jail ,here two families was standing with Sjee

though J has proven quite smart,he has taken his revenge from sjee for his one night jail abhiyan and will achieve entry in the haveli.Angry

umamdixie123VerboseGAnjanaYYZ

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I will be so glad if he quits. Will then stay in Jaitsar forever!
umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
and never to trust J blindly, regardless of he being the singh's son and DS ka pota-- particularly S needs to differentiate between Singhs and J when it comes to believing in ghanta or his so called 'newly discovered' goodness  emanating from tonight's epi Angry

dixie123anshurg5aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
@Anshul - it doesn't matter if J re-enter's haveli... it will be missing its prize jewel... Shiv is taking her to Circuit House next weekEvil Smile

---
@All - i want u 2 think of it this way:

AnSh ka aachaai n sachaayii TRUMPED 5 evil Js  - Their goodness conquered J's badness!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSumamanshurg5dixie123aparnaumaVerboseG

Go to top