Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3520)

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Waise.. I loved the way Anandi was trying to chupao her chori after Mahi disturbed their sweet ankhon ankhon mein isshara's.. the girl should get hold of shaadi ka video asap and watch herself in it.. khud ba khud realize hojayega pyar hota hain kya?? LOL
wow sou kya advice di haiLOL mere jesi balikas k kaam aye gaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vips_Vishakha_SakhiMythicalMoth

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

@sou dii... Hug
Agree. This time she was nihaarofying S more than S LOL

@sangi di... I was shocked at that statement!
It looked he was genuinely speaking that. This dumbo has no idea how much we love him! Maybe mumbaikars are not kind enough to compliment him Wink kabhi Delhi side aaye to pata chale. Kyun Ginu di and Myra ? Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVips_anshurg5Vishakha_SakhiMythicalMoth

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Uma - he needs to learn to be a better Pati Parameshwar from Shiv...varna he will repeat his mistakes again with G ya Sanchi ya whomever is next in line.

I know some think he was a good husband to Gauri.  But, unlike the Gen Pop I don't agree.  There was much EGO in his actions and selfishness... if he had truly loved G, he would have never stood outside her place in the rain, he would have taken time to sort out his mess with A before tainting G with it, he would not have encouraged her to continue their "illegal" rishta knowing it disturbed her, he would have been content not competive about her successes.

Today was a starting of those lessons... sleeping at wedding vs Shiv's attentiveness & active engagement in the proceedings. 

@Gina, Supriya, etc.  - The differential attitude of society toward re-marriage will arise again when there is discussion of Jagiya's re-marriage.  That day will come and we will see the difference.    

Agree with every word of yours...Big smile

He was never a good husband material...and this relization is necessary.

Also., Aparna - U are a bit upset., why A didnot any fb's of earlier shaadi...I could find a reasoning in this...
she was married., when she hardly knew what is a marriage...but now., she knows what it is., and the sanctity behind every rasm., which indeed is thrilling and overwhelming for her...so where is the chance of her getting any fb., where in she did not even know the meaning of what happened...
may the fb's would again haunt her in emotional situations such as bidaai or SR...where in the not the u/standing but the emotions are involved...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaVishakha_Sakhi

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Dil pe thandak 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVishakha_Sakhi

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

@sou dii... Hug
Agree. This time she was nihaarofying S more than S LOL

@sangi di... I was shocked at that statement!
It looked he was genuinely speaking that. This dumbo has no idea how much we love him! Maybe mumbaikars are not kind enough to compliment him Wink kabhi Delhi side aaye to pata chale. Kyun Ginu di and Myra ? Tongue
Hey Piyu, mujhe kyun chod diya list se. I am in delhi/gurgaon also

roberoiVishakha_SakhiVerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I don't think CVs expect us to emphatize but, to ENJOY IT.  Harr boondh was making me happy.  Dard is what I want.  Anger is just a form of Hurt most times... and here they are distilling it raw.  His dialogues show his appreciation of what he's lost.  Now in future I want him to realize his own failings by observing Shiv.  He needs to know what a SUWAR he is
He is been crying non stop since the time he left Mumbai for Jaitser for all the things that he lost and in between his bouts of crying he planned and plotted unsuccessfully to get back all those things he lost.Now he knows that he cant have all the things that he lost.So what is he crying about now?
How long he is going to sit and cry?Angry
Why he is crying when it is time to kick himself with a chappalAngry

Appy - i think you are missing the journey:
1. He realized G was manipulative, so he assumed A was right all along.  He thought he could fill her life with colors that are yet to exist;
2. He regressed when she said NO Maafi.  At that point he knew he was wrong, but was unwilling to accept his faults at all.  Instead he blamed A his favorite punching bag;
3. With Maafi, he realized his err and wanted his toy back.  DS gave him hope that was possible.  S gave him chance. 
4. Only when Anandi said she does not love him anymore did he clue in what he wanted is not going to happen - A back is now impossible;
5. Now he's trying to be Mahan and let her go.  But, is FINALLY FEELING THE DARD of LOSING HER.  Timing of CVs is PERFECT cuz as She Rises in Love for Shiv - J will drown in loneliness and pain of bichaaran. 
6. Will be his realizations of just how perfect Shiv is and Imperfect he was and is.  Self Anger would be apt here
7. His taking responsibility of his mistakes including his rishta with Gauri.  

At step 5 - his tears has to match A ki dard with interest.  And at Step 7, he has to forgive G b4 she realizes the err of her ways.  JMO 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 December 2012 at 10:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaVips_adi2512Vishakha_SakhiMythicalMothaparnaumaVerboseG

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hello spams-a-lot! Hug Hug
Kya haal chaal, or should I even ask?!  LOL

Sid is Wacko to think he doesn't have any fans...he should come here and see! Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaroberoiMythicalMothVerboseGServiana

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Waise.. I loved the way Anandi was trying to chupao her chori after Mahi disturbed their sweet ankhon ankhon mein isshara's.. the girl should get hold of shaadi ka video asap and watch herself in it.. khud ba khud realize hojayega pyar hota hain kya?? LOL

hi soujiTongue
anandi was looking very happy and content during the ceremony and looking towards Sjee with lots of love. she has left confused and sad anandi in the haveli already.

roberoiVishakha_SakhiMythicalMoth

Go to top