Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3516)

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipansh

Originally posted by QuagMyred

Vipansh -
You havent read something as yet...

Unhappy kal pakka..sorry dear
The same reply i gave to Gina too

See OS have such effects on my expressions ki ghar me padhungi to hubby ko mujko leke galatfahmi ho jayegi aur agar office me padha to aas paas ke ladko ko khud ko leke galatfahmi ho jayegi.. LOL LOL

lol...
FineLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vips_VerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Originally posted by aparnauma

I know you all are enjoying his tears but I want to see him get angry with himself and be mad with it.

Tears are irriatating me

Second you.
All this crying is annoying. As if cvs wants us to sympathise with him!
Arrey why they are showing him a bechara ? Kisi aur ki nahi...apni hi galtiyon ki saza bhugat raha hai. Whats the big deal !? Angry

I don't think CVs expect us to emphatize but, to ENJOY IT.  Harr boondh was making me happy.  Dard is what I want.  Anger is just a form of Hurt most times... and here they are distilling it raw.  His dialogues show his appreciation of what he's lost.  Now in future I want him to realize his own failings by observing Shiv.  He needs to know what a SUWAR he is

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirldsupriyaadi2512VerboseG

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by dsupriya

By the way Chief Minister is chauvinistic, just read it in the outside thread because  he thanked the guys  for being open hearted to give the girls a second chance. The views please. I am 50-50 here.

Well, sad as it may sound, this is the truth. People (and I mean generally) do not think twice about getting their daughters married to widowed/divorced men, but there are few arranged marriages for widows/divorcees. So, he was just stating the truth as it is in our world.

Agree with Gina...
Also., sadly., its the man., who needs to come forward to marry a woman who is either divorced or widowed., and CM's words would have only been spoken in that context...that many more men., should take that onus...
As a feminist I did not like that statement, but as a realist, I felt that, it is  the reality. Now also if a man marries a widow or a divorcee it is considered a great thing. But if the woman does the same, then it is considered normal

vasanthimraoadi2512VerboseGAnjanaYYZ

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by dsupriya

<p align="left">By the way Chief Minister is chauvinistic, just read it in the outside thread because he thanked the guys for being open hearted to give the girls a second chance.The views please. I am 50-50 here. </p>

Well, sad as it may sound, this is the truth. People (and I mean generally) do not think twice about getting their daughters married to widowed/divorced men, but there are few arranged marriages for widows/divorcees. So, he was just stating the truth as it is in ur world.

Ok. It was a damned truth but there are better ways to say that. I founded that statement stupid. Dead

He was milking the good deeds he has done to the max. No politician does anything solely out of altruism. There is a solid reason for everything

The awaam is not educated enough to understand "subtle and delicate" language. They need to know, without a doubt, what the CM has done for the downtrodden today. And the downtrodden today were those girls...

EDIT: Awaam means the general public

Edited by VerboseG - 12 December 2012 at 10:13am

dsupriyaadi2512aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I know you all are enjoying his tears but I want to see him get angry with himself and be mad with it.

Tears are irriatating me

Second you.
Arrey why they are showing him a bechara ? Kisi aur ki nahi...apni hi galtiyon ki saza bhugat raha hai. Whats the big deal !? Angry

I don't think CVs expect us to emphatize but, to ENJOY IT.  Harr boondh was making me happy.  Dard is what I want.  Anger is just a form of Hurt most times... and here they are distilling it raw.  His dialogues show his appreciation of what he's lost.  Now in future I want him to realize his own failings by observing Shiv.  He needs to know what a SUWAR he is

This word cracked me upROFL

roberoiVerboseG

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

A better way of saying it is  how proud and happy he is to see his daughters who are willing to take a second chance after all the suffering they went through and show appreciation  and gratitude to the men who are ready to take on such a challenge.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraosbadamdsupriyaroberoiadi2512VerboseG

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Tears are irriatating me

Second you.

I will be very happy., if CV's take the track to this mile stone...
After crying over the diamond he has lost., he should realise., where he failed to give it a shine...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraodsupriyaroberoiVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

Vips_ IF-Rockerz
Vips_
Vips_

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Are all of the guys getting married in the samoohik vivah are like Shiv?
I mean its their first marriage? I wonder how did they got so many guys agreeing to marry widows/divorcee in such a short time..

roberoiVerboseG

Go to top