Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3515)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsupriya

By the way Chief Minister is chauvinistic, just read it in the outside thread because  he thanked the guys  for being open hearted to give the girls a second chance. The views please. I am 50-50 here.

That is stupid of him to say that.There is a batter way of saying that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaBlukittenadi2512ServianaVerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

By the way Chief Minister is chauvinistic, just read it in the outside thread because  he thanked the guys  for being open hearted to give the girls a second chance. The views please. I am 50-50 here.

Well, sad as it may sound, this is the truth. People (and I mean generally) do not think twice about getting their daughters married to widowed/divorced men, but there are few arranged marriages for widows/divorcees. So, he was just stating the truth as it is in our world.

Edited by VerboseG - 12 December 2012 at 10:05am

dsupriyaBlukittenadi2512Servianaaparnauma

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
cm was just pleasing his vote bank thts all...

Edited by nniks - 12 December 2012 at 10:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Well, sad as it may sound, this is the truth. People (and I mean generally) do not think twice about getting their daughters married to widowed/divorced men, but there are few arranged marriages for widows/divorcees. So, he was just stating the truth as it is in ur world.
Yes. And he was saying it as a grateful humble father whose 15 daughters are getting to give the institution of marriage a 2nd chance. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaBlukittenadi2512VerboseG

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

<p align="left">By the way Chief Minister is chauvinistic, just read it in the outside thread because he thanked the guys for being open hearted to give the girls a second chance.The views please. I am 50-50 here. </p>

Well, sad as it may sound, this is the truth. People (and I mean generally) do not think twice about getting their daughters married to widowed/divorced men, but there are few arranged marriages for widows/divorcees. So, he was just stating the truth as it is in ur world.

Ok. It was a damned truth but there are better ways to say that. I founded that statement stupid. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaBlukittenaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@UMA - agree Gmata has her own set of karmic pleasures awaiting her hopefully.  But, she did want Complete Wedding Package where everyone is invited.  This would have been IRONIC for that reason. 

As much as I hate the Sanchi & J possibility given the non-actress... It would be karmic for G to experience.  That would truly place her in A ki mojri.  The "unwanted 'wife'"

@Suchi - yup A is is lub but, clueless about it.  She was staring at Shiv rather adoringly in J ka TVEvil Smile

I wanted Sanchi and J to happen exactly for that reasonEvil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Blukittenadi2512VerboseGAnjanaYYZ

Vips_ IF-Rockerz
Vips_
Vips_

Originally posted by QuagMyred

Vipansh -
You havent read something as yet...

Unhappy kal pakka..sorry dear
The same reply i gave to Gina too

See OS have such effects on my expressions ki ghar me padhungi to hubby ko mujko leke galatfahmi ho jayegi aur agar office me padha to aas paas ke ladko ko khud ko leke galatfahmi ho jayegi.. LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamVerboseG

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Well, sad as it may sound, this is the truth. People (and I mean generally) do not think twice about getting their daughters married to widowed/divorced men, but there are few arranged marriages for widows/divorcees. So, he was just stating the truth as it is in our world.

Agree with Gina...
Also., sadly., its the man., who needs to come forward to marry a woman who is either divorced or widowed., and CM's words would have only been spoken in that context...that many more men., should take that onus...

dsupriyaPiyuu_SRKBlukittenVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

Go to top