Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3394)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35766

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
She thinks she does not have the capability to love again like she loved.Because she doesn't know that the love she feels/felt for Jagya is different from the love she feels for Shiv.

She thinks she cannot replace J with S.She may be right. But what she doesn't know is that she doesn't have to replace J with S. 

She has to realise that S holds a different place in her heart .That is what it is all about.

The makers are trying to tell that though JA have s strong bond it is very different bond  from what a husband and wife should have.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlumamanshurg5ServianaAnjanaYYZ

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Joined: 20 March 2011
Posts: 9412

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Can anyone give me the youtube link for the wedding special episodes? Im unable to find a proper one..there is just one out there but the sound n picture quality is pathetic. :-(
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 28475

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Appy - I don't think she is trying to replace J and S...she knows that's not possible.  Its just she expects "love" with Shiv should feel the same as whatever she felt with "J"... and is stuck on love more than once is not possible

When I worked with abused women...I had a convo with one over a period of time.  Her definitions and expectations of love and what that life partner meant changed diametrically as she went from her abusive relationship to a healthy one.  She used to bend herself into a pretzel trying to make partner 1 happy...she associated the related feelings of anxiousness and attempting to please some with "love"...later she learnt to associate "love" with the peace and ease she felt with her new non-abusive partner.  


Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 December 2012 at 9:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamumamanshurg5dixie123aparnaumaVerboseG

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Joined: 02 August 2011
Posts: 15896

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

Can anyone give me the youtube link for the wedding special episodes? Im unable to find a proper one..there is just one out there but the sound n picture quality is pathetic. :-(
 
Check this link.. Suchi has all the wedding starting from Haldi.
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LumositsRitzi

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 29809

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by -varun-

Can anyone give me the youtube link for the wedding special episodes? Im unable to find a proper one..there is just one out there but the sound n picture quality is pathetic. :-(
 
Check this link.. Suchi has all the wedding starting from Haldi.
 

Nivi, did you read my OS? page 2 pe hai 
QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Joined: 20 October 2011
Posts: 7685

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Appy - I don't think she is trying to replace J and S...she knows that's not possible.  Its just she expects "love" with Shiv should feel the same as whatever she felt with "J"... and is stuck on love more than once is not possible

When I worked with abused women...I had a convo with one over a period of time.  Her definitions and expectations of love and what that life partner meant changed diametrically as she went from her abusive relationship to a healthy one.  She used to bend herself into a pretzel trying to make partner 1 happy...she associated the related feelings of anxiousness and attempting to please some with "love"...later she learnt to associate "love" with the peace and ease she felt with her new non-abusive partner.  

If the CVs can portray this...they will take a BOW!!!

Before that you take a BOW for this!!!Embarrassed
I'll figure out my problem soonSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaVerboseGServianaAnjanaYYZ

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Joined: 20 March 2011
Posts: 9412

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by -varun-

Can anyone give me the youtube link for the wedding special episodes? Im unable to find a proper one..there is just one out there but the sound n picture quality is pathetic. :-(

[/DIV][DIV]Check this link..Suchi has all the wedding starting from Haldi.
thank you so much! Smile Smile
dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Joined: 02 August 2011
Posts: 15896

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG


Nivi, did you read my OS? page 2 pe hai 
 
I read it now and commented.
 
Bye now everyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VerboseG

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 3898

AkDha_Fanatic 8 3898 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident

2 3 4 5 6

Author: khusi_*   Replies: 46   Views: 10656

khusi_* 46 10656 20 October 2011 at 11:14am by geet138
Leaving India??

Author: veena80   Replies: 2   Views: 862

veena80 2 862 15 October 2011 at 9:26am by Snehabr
Jags real motive behind inviting in-laws

Author: madhaviraj   Replies: 3   Views: 2103

madhaviraj 3 2103 19 September 2011 at 1:51am by vsumeetha
Shadi ke liye kuchh bhi karega

2 3 4

Author: ankit111   Replies: 26   Views: 3451

ankit111 26 3451 06 June 2011 at 8:01am by tiny15

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index