Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3206)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 54232

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

Originally posted by ritzi12

awesome bday thread loved it vedo mukku and all gift and siggie makers and off course gina superb jobClap
wrong address.. tu galat pate par hai. .shadi thread mai post kiya hai.. ROFL
arrey yeh sabka adda hain iss liye post kiya at ke na hone ke karan this is the home adress of all atians LOL

prati ji aapne koi wish nahin bhejaConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvilVerboseG

harshdb IF-Stunnerz
harshdb
harshdb

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 29129

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

Originally posted by harshdb

oh...Embarrassed me and my poor knowledge on IF LOL thanks for the clarification...

its nice to see more than 3000 pages for Shiv-Anandi marriage.. i have been thinking to post here from the past few days but held back due to the nagging doubt... LOL
why you should post directly.. ye thread to baki forum walo ke liye bhi hai.. jo ansh ke supporter hai.. sab ke liye hai.. LOL. by the way.. are you bv member or not.. 


Voitho' I don't visit the fourm. I used to before but I stopped due to that anandi-jagya-gouri fiasco. now i started watching the serial for the marriage. i usually present on MB fourm




Edited by harshdb - 10 December 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvilServiana

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 31765

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

Originally posted by DonIsback

Originally posted by ritzi12

awesome bday thread loved it vedo mukku and all gift and siggie makers and off course gina superb jobClap
wrong address.. tu galat pate par hai. .shadi thread mai post kiya hai.. ROFL
arrey yeh sabka adda hain iss liye post kiya at ke na hone ke karan this is the home adress of all atians LOL

prati ji aapne koi wish nahin bhejaConfused
i know mai aise hi majak karne kie mood mai thi.. maine wish bheja hai.. padha nahi kya.. siggy hai.. donisback se search mar first page par meri wish mil jayegi.. 
Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 31765

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshdb

Originally posted by DonIsback

Originally posted by harshdb

oh...Embarrassed me and my poor knowledge on IF LOL thanks for the clarification...

its nice to see more than 3000 pages for Shiv-Anandi marriage.. i have been thinking to post here from the past few days but held back due to the nagging doubt... LOL
why you should post directly.. ye thread to baki forum walo ke liye bhi hai.. jo ansh ke supporter hai.. sab ke liye hai.. LOL. by the way.. are you bv member or not.. 


Voitho' I don't visit the fourm. I used to before but I stopped due to that anandi-jagya-gouri fiasco. now i started watching the serial for the marriage. i usually present on MB fourm


oh that fine.. if you want you can join forum again.. now story is moving good.. but its total your decision to join or not.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdb

harshdb IF-Stunnerz
harshdb
harshdb

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 29129

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

oh that fine.. if you want you can join forum again.. now story is moving good.. but its total your decision to join or not.. Big smile


i will thanks for the invitation. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VerboseGServiana

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 54232

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
@don yes padha aapki wish LOL
VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 29809

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Khushiji, aap ho??
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 54232

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Wacko

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 3902

AkDha_Fanatic 8 3902 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident

2 3 4 5 6

Author: khusi_*   Replies: 46   Views: 10668

khusi_* 46 10668 20 October 2011 at 11:14am by geet138
Leaving India??

Author: veena80   Replies: 2   Views: 864

veena80 2 864 15 October 2011 at 9:26am by Snehabr
Jags real motive behind inviting in-laws

Author: madhaviraj   Replies: 3   Views: 2103

madhaviraj 3 2103 19 September 2011 at 1:51am by vsumeetha
Shadi ke liye kuchh bhi karega

2 3 4

Author: ankit111   Replies: 26   Views: 3454

ankit111 26 3454 06 June 2011 at 8:01am by tiny15

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index