Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 3149)

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Joined: 20 October 2011
Posts: 7685

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

MyraaHug

Jaise pehle chalti thin ab bhi chalengi LOL SATYAVACHAN!

But I never said I will  be total gayab but definitely will not be able to spam...Thankfully for 6 weeks away to India jo meri addiction todega as wahan no time for coming online Wink

You  going to India?
How I miss IndiaOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVishakha_Sakhi

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Joined: 26 October 2012
Posts: 13398

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Heya Balikas! Hug

I have died and taken permanent residence in AnSh lala land! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 
hi vedo,
no need to die vedo, better attend the wedding with megha and  mohanROFL. you will get good capsDay Dreaming
btw  tumhare caps ke bina hamara kya hoga.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 19487

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged



Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoianshurg5ServianaVerboseG

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Joined: 20 October 2011
Posts: 7685

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

many were wondering where you have disappeared siddenly...pehle Myraa phir tum Cry

But Myraa ke diappear hone se all were big time concerned and unhappy ...tumhare diappear hone se sirf thoda sa concern tha abhi ROFL

Yeh kiski udaayi aapne? Humaari ya Vedo ki?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 19487

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshurg5

Originally posted by Vedo

Heya Balikas! Hug

I have died and taken permanent residence in AnSh lala land! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 
hi vedo,
no need to die vedo, better attend the wedding with megha and  mohanROFL. you will get good capsDay Dreaming
btw  tumhare caps ke bina hamara kya hoga.Cry

Awww Anshu! EmbarrassedHug Waise if I go to the wedding it will not be to take pics...it will be to kidnap Shivjee!! Blushing ROFL



Edited by Vedo - 10 December 2012 at 11:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoianshurg5ServianaVerboseG

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuagMyred

Originally posted by roberoi

MyraaHug

Jaise pehle chalti thin ab bhi chalengi LOL SATYAVACHAN!

But I never said I will  be total gayab but definitely will not be able to spam...Thankfully for 6 weeks away to India jo meri addiction todega as wahan no time for coming online Wink

You  going to India?
How I miss IndiaOuch



I completely understand and this time I am delayed varna November end I am there always...Confused

and this time 6 in place of 8 weeks...I am not that happy but yes that is also good enough...I need that visit to rejuvinate ir else main to is thande desh aur thande logon mein mar hi jaaon Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 19487

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi


Bride ko as I already have my eyes on groom Day Dreaming

But the groom is looking at me only!! Blushing Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVerboseG

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 19487

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuagMyred

Originally posted by roberoi

many were wondering where you have disappeared siddenly...pehle Myraa phir tum Cry

But Myraa ke diappear hone se all were big time concerned and unhappy ...tumhare diappear hone se sirf thoda sa concern tha abhi ROFL

Yeh kiski udaayi aapne? Humaari ya Vedo ki?Confused

Meri! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 3902

AkDha_Fanatic 8 3902 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident

2 3 4 5 6

Author: khusi_*   Replies: 46   Views: 10668

khusi_* 46 10668 20 October 2011 at 11:14am by geet138
Leaving India??

Author: veena80   Replies: 2   Views: 864

veena80 2 864 15 October 2011 at 9:26am by Snehabr
Jags real motive behind inviting in-laws

Author: madhaviraj   Replies: 3   Views: 2103

madhaviraj 3 2103 19 September 2011 at 1:51am by vsumeetha
Shadi ke liye kuchh bhi karega

2 3 4

Author: ankit111   Replies: 26   Views: 3454

ankit111 26 3454 06 June 2011 at 8:01am by tiny15

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index