Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nniks

its not abt meeting right person its abt hormons...well he can hav one nights...maybe he met someone.in uk pub and things just happened.
btw its nothing immoral...its normal nowdays

I can't imagine him  having one night stands.

I can imagine him in a  summer of 42 story.
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Oops! Sorry I took that away from you😳

And the 1st idea sounds fab...

You misunderstood...I said I had that 'sindoor' scene in mind from your OS! 😆 ðŸ˜³

Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
his demeanor screams experience ;-)
n there is no corelationn between love n sex...they r not dependent on each other...btw i asked the expert my hubby...wat do u think abt shivs virginity...
he laughed n said...u dont know guys...n ignorence is bliss...shiv is not a virgin...no guy is till the age of 30
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Appy, thank you. Btw, what is "Summer of 42 Story"?
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I can't imagine him having one night stands.

I can imagine him in a summer of 42 story.

we cant coz thts the way he has been potreyed...i cant imagine him as a college boy also.
its just unrealistic 30yr old hot virgin guy
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

It could be that it is not important, but that still would be a bit unrealistic in today's day and time

Or it could be if they are bold enough to show the unique dynamics of him being a virgin and her not...

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ritzi12

🤪

Aww ðŸ¤—
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Vedo

Or it could be if they are bold enough to show the unique dynamics of him being a virgin and her not...

Write an OS, quick!
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Appy - agree with you. I won't mind if he is or not too. It doesn't matter. Infact if he is not, its much better as we know A is not...and our A doesn't have to worry about whether she is layak of him even in that sense...Atleast our dear Ajee is off that burden.

Aila...I am excited to the core to see Mrs. & Mr. Shivraj Shekhar from Monday. From yday's episode, I could finally sink in that they are a married couple now and when Gehna spoke those words...I was like do CVs stalk us here in IF. 😆

@ Gina - Do tell me about it. I literally get shock treatments when we visit India and see the youngsters now...lifestyle has changed a lot...and don't think 'V' is that important matter in this era...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It is about a bunch of teenaged boys who are 16 years of age and their struggles with hormones and how they lost their  virginity in the summer of 1942.

The lead character loses his two an older woman who is 22 years.I can't remeber full details but the girl breaks with her fiancee or upset him and these two end up together.It is one off thing They never got together.It was just a sweet memory for him.