Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 31)

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

As much as I hated the fight at the time...I love it nowEvil Smile...totally wrong and screwed up of meD'oh  But, if ever a man deserved a BEAT Down its Jagya!  My only issue was it shud ve been completely instigated not partly instigated.
---
I loved the hug from Daadu...Shiv so needed a HUG

----
I ve a fear... I loath to share...shud i?

Anjana -- what is it??OuchCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZVerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
@Gauri - its not present fear...it futurewala and it may not happen...chhoodo... if they get near it then only will i verbalize it...

@Malika - The bullet track happened theoretically...and as I suspected...J tomorrow will take the "bullet" he himself shot at AnSh.  Guess there are limits of decency that even he cannot crossErmm  Or Shiv's innate goodness won over J ka badnress!  1 Shiv + Anandi > 4 Evil JsWacko

dixie123VerboseG

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
@Anjie: Agree about the instigation part. Shiv should not have been the first one to punch but putting J to jail was reasonable I think seeing J's state..

Anyway, spill what you want to share !

AnjanaYYZVerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Nivi - am thinking AnSh r going to lose their first baby maybeCry...parallel to what happened with JG and they will be DEVASTATED.

dixie123aparnauma

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Nivi - am thinking AnSh r going to lose their first baby maybeCry...parallel to what happened with JG and they will be DEVASTATED.

hmmm...but what will be the meaning to show such a scenario ??
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_kinmuk

hmmm...but what will be the meaning to show such a scenario ??

Drama!  CVs do like to make A cry na...and it may happen like an altered Abhimaan track...MLA Anandi Shekhar busy trying to manage it all.  Shiv concerned cuz he is not there and both blaming themselves.  How they grapple with the lose is a story in itself.  Is A able to move forward in her career with that loss weighing on her heart?  Does Shiv feel guilty that he should have taken better care of her??  

It also delays AnSh actually having a babyLOL in case the actor/actress themselves r not ready to be mommy-daddy!  Not to mention the parallel to JG.  They blamed it on Anandi...here AnSh will blame themselves not even each other.

Anyhu its very much futuristic pulao...the show may never get thereSmile  Just a phantom fear I ve
---

Wonder if BV will ve any SPECIAL GUESTS during Sangeet, etc. next week?  Tappu?  Ichha?  Koi aur ayega kya?  It wud be funny if little Anandi came with her SidjiROFL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 21 November 2012 at 8:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukdixie123VerboseG

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
But anjy isme parallel kya hoga..j did take care of g fully...never taunted her abt it...he was good hubby...ab shiv will do that too...
N jag...anandi separated for 5 years ...as kids..so that baby relate koi prob naa ho...if now cvs will show any kid relate prob toh it will be strange...
Anandi's that part was more scared...an unspoken one...more deeper than chhodi hui beendi tag...thats what i feel seeing her through out...
N for sangeet i really wanna see avika as roli in bv..lol

AnjanaYYZVerboseG

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Drama!  CVs do like to make A cry na...and it may happen like an altered Abhimaan track...MLA Anandi Shekhar busy trying to manage it all.  Shiv concerned cuz he is not there and both blaming themselves.  How they grapple with the lose is a story in itself.  Is A able to move forward in her career with that loss weighing on her heart?  Does Shiv feel guilty that he should have taken better care of her??  

It also delays AnSh actually having a babyLOL in case the actor/actress themselves r not ready to be mommy-daddy!  Not to mention the parallel to JG.  They blamed it on Anandi...here AnSh will blame themselves not even each other.

Anyhu its very much futuristic pulao...the show may never get thereSmile  Just a phantom fear I ve
---

Wonder if BV will ve any SPECIAL GUESTS during Sangeet, etc. next week?  Tappu?  Ichha?  Koi aur ayega kya?  It wud be funny if little Anandi came with her SidjiROFL

[/QUOTE]

U know what i find the actors coming to dance on other shows shaadi and special occasions very SILLY (I hope BV does not do that)
and @bold: i dont know abt the scenario u just wrote abt may or may not happen but I hope the show runs for a long long time ...the way u said 'never get there' makes it sound like BV may end soon LOL !!! (somehow that makes me feel sad)

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 21 November 2012 at 8:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VerboseG

Go to top