Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: roberoi

Yes Pri I read that but that will not be so much change...as she has worn sarees before and when Ira and CM wear them daily she will also do that automatically ... Now pallu is a big thing...should be done away with ... Let us see

CVs are mahaan they will show it in a beautiful way I am sure otherwise they wud hv not brought in modern mothers 

I hope this happens soon ~~~ cannot wait for bidaai to get over with...so we can move on to Udaipur and KB track and much more πŸ˜‰
Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 11 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
 <font color="#330066">i am talking abt cvs comparisons here not sumi or ds doing comparisns,πŸ€ͺ tats y i said got the concept wat cvs want to protray</font>

Guess ,cvs will keep doing That.. Use FBs .. Even if gauri enters haveli , there will be constant comparisons of how anandi would hv done things or used to do them
I am soo looking forward to this... not to mention Jaggu's comparison also..

me too ve no probs with fbs shown n going to be shown in future also, just discussing some fbs r funny n not so relevant eventhough concept is understandable n looking fwd to them also. just discussing something diff than always drooling on shiv πŸ₯±
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serviana

I am really connected to her. On my demand we speak almost every day twice a day. 

Sometimes she is the one who says: do we have to talk that much and then I say: Yes πŸ€£ discussion over πŸ˜ƒ

We are 3000 km away. πŸ˜­

That is very sweet Yasna πŸ€—
roberoi thumbnail
Melli aaj bhi to kucchh karenge na...trust yourself and us all here πŸ˜‰
roberoi thumbnail
Vedo u r multitasking right now, right? Spill spill what is in the offing?
roberoi thumbnail
Aajkal love pe kuchh bhi milta hai I share so here comes one more

It is the biggest desire & need of every human- to be loved more & more and again & again and that is from where the complexity of human character arises...this greed for love is a very complex thing...Yash Chopra tells Shahrukh Khan in his last interview :)

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_kinmuk

I hope this happens soon ~~~ cannot wait for bidaai to get over with...so we can move on to Udaipur and KB track and much more πŸ˜‰

On the contrary I like the pace...I like that they're taking their time...explaining every ritual. I want them to take their time with the bidaai too...it's Anandi's bidaai...everyone's Laado in the Haveli, of course it will be very emotional and meaningful. It just cements the fact that Shiv is taking her away with him FOREVER! β˜ΊοΈ

Besides I love wedding and AnSh wedding is just...

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Vedo u r multitasking right now, right? Spill spill what is in the offing?

Making a siggy! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

roberoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedo

On the contrary I like the pace...I like that they're taking their time...explaining every ritual. I want them to take their time with the bidaai too...it's Anandi's bidaai...everyone's Laado in the Haveli, of course it will be very emotional and meaningful. It just cements the fact that Shiv is taking her away with him FOREVER! β˜ΊοΈ

Besides I love wedding and AnSh wedding is just...

Actually after watching for 4 days I am also enjoying the wedding now...they hv shown it very beautifully ... Literally taking us to Anshland 

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Aajkal love pe kuchh bhi milta hai I share so here comes one more

It is the biggest desire & need of every human- to be loved more & more and again & again and that is from where the complexity of human character arises...this greed for love is a very complex thing...Yash Chopra tells Shahrukh Khan in his last interview :)

How beautiful and so very true...from what I have learned so far in life "LOVE" is what humans crave for in every step of life...but there are different aspects and types of love too. πŸ˜³