Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2748)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Savz - true that... I took a handful of hinduism n asian studies in Uni and the gist of it is that Hinduism is a living and adaptable thus enabling it to adjust to needs of the time and evolve with it.  That and its a Monotheistic religion despite the polytheistic appearance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by aparnauma

CVs have been very silent regarding the post marriage track.

They announced months the arrival of a new man in A's life months before he actually made an entry and  same way about divorce track too.

But now there is deafening silence regarding the future track.

You did not get the Announcement notice?  Its still ringing in my earTongue
- Anandi falls (rises) in Shiv ka love;
- Anandi becomes salt of Shekhar parivaar;
- Jagya in A ki absence becomes mukhiya of Singh Parivaar;
- Jagya becomes Jaitsar ka Beta!

That's what I want to know.

What about A?

To me A's story is looking like Sasural se sasural tak. with her becoming salt all over again - in other words loosing her form. From of the age of 8 she has been doing that just altering herself to suit the requirements of people around her and if she is lucky people were appreciative of her efforts like Singhs are.
She will go to Shekhars place and start all over again to change herself to suit the requirements.

Why can't they show other people making adjustments to accommodate her in their life?

Will there be a day when someone asks her what she wants from life?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhidixie123AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Appy - that is Shiv's purpose in the story...to give wings to A's dreams, but first she has to become salt!  N it can be a parallel track.  But, the way I see it for her to be passionate about him... they ve to give their love story depth.  And other than cliches, the way to do that is for him to become the wind at her sails

Vishakha_Sakhidixie123aparnauma

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
CVs have been very silent regarding the post marriage track.

They announced months the arrival of a new man in A's life months before he actually made an entry and  same way about divorce track too.

But now there is deafening silence regarding the future track.
[/QUOTE]

You did not get the Announcement notice?  Its still ringing in my earTongue
- Anandi falls (rises) in Shiv ka love;
- Anandi becomes salt of Shekhar parivaar;
- Jagya in A ki absence becomes mukhiya of Singh Parivaar;
- Jagya becomes Jaitsar ka Beta!
[/QUOTE]

That's what I want to know.

What about A?

To me A's story is looking like Sasural se sasural tak. with her becoming salt all over again - in other words loosing her form. From of the age of 8 she has been doing that just altering herself to suit the requirements of people around her and if she is lucky people were appreciative of her efforts like Singhs are.
She will go to Shekhars place and start all over again to change herself to suit the requirements.

Why can't they show other people making adjustments to accommodate her in their life?

Will there be a day when someone asks her what she wants from life?
[/QUOTE]

ya shiv asks her n makes her human to wat she wants frm her life.tat is next track after posst mrg.
parallel jagya becoming responsible or mahan also if cvs planning tat, today he is saying his name meaning cracked me up or is it hinting tat to make jagya identify n realise god in him tat is true soul

Vishakha_Sakhi

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aparnauma

Appy - Again I can't explain the how or the y... but apparently neither can the blog writer but, Gauri name also associated with Laxmi:

so two idols of Gauri, one for Parvati in form of Gauri and another for Laxmi. Parvati has created Vinayaka without lord Shiva intervention; this is the significance of woman's power to create wonders. Gauri in the form of Laxmi and Sarsawati as sisters signifies that, these two sisters follow lord Ganesh, the embodiment of wisdom. Laxmi and Sarsawati cannot stay together without wisdom. Laxmi and Sarsawati are considered the form of his wives, Riddhi and Siddhi. One cannot get Siddhi (Prosperity, Goal achieved) without Riddhi (Knowledge, perseverance).  Riddhi and Siddhi cannot stay together without Ganesha (Wisdom).

It sounds too convuluted .Riddhi and Siddhi are Ganesh's wives then how can they be his sisters too.

Author also sounds confused.

Yes.  Author is confusing me more.  I just remember my friend's house they did treat Gauri n Ganesh as siblings... think she was Maharashtan...but, it was 10 plus years ago so I don't remember the particulars...not even the girl's name

Ok.. My knowledge of Gauri !!

We celebrate a festival in some parts of Karnataka called Gowri festival, the day before Ganesh Chaturthi. It is to worship the mom first, do her puja and then bring the son and do his puja.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiAnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
I want to see her flying.They have shown enough and more of her ability to become salt.

But I want to see is Sasural 2 making adjustments to accomodate her and encourage her to take on more responsibilities outside the house while they took care of the domestic front.
Then only the so called modern outlook will become real for me.

umamVishakha_SakhiAnjanaYYZ

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

Savz - true that... I took a handful of hinduism n asian studies in Uni and the gist of it is that Hinduism is a living and adaptable thus enabling it to adjust to needs of the time and evolve with it.  That and its a Monotheistic religion despite the polytheistic appearance

ya all religions goal(god=true soul) is one but ways of reaching the goal is different as all tries in their own ways Smile sab ka malik yek

Vishakha_Sakhi

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Appy - maybe that's where Samzoota nahi...samajhna comes into play.  The Shekhars n Shiv understanding her and she understanding them

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 07 December 2012 at 6:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhiaparnauma

Go to top