Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2746)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Lol - guess we go with conventional name logic then Gauri shud be with Shiv also!  Naya triangleLOL  Then even I will go BECHARA Shiv
---
But, I really do think in some hindu tradition Gauri aspect of also Laxmi and associated with wealth.  

Annapurna is goddess of green wealth as in fields and food grains

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Appy - Again I can't explain the how or the y... but apparently neither can the blog writer but, Gauri name also associated with Laxmi:

so two idols of Gauri, one for Parvati in form of Gauri and another for Laxmi. Parvati has created Vinayaka without lord Shiva intervention; this is the significance of woman's power to create wonders. Gauri in the form of Laxmi and Sarsawati as sisters signifies that, these two sisters follow lord Ganesh, the embodiment of wisdom. Laxmi and Sarsawati cannot stay together without wisdom. Laxmi and Sarsawati are considered the form of his wives, Riddhi and Siddhi. One cannot get Siddhi (Prosperity, Goal achieved) without Riddhi (Knowledge, perseverance).  Riddhi and Siddhi cannot stay together without Ganesha (Wisdom).
Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
]day by day gehna seeming like balika vadhu ROFL [/QUOTE]

Gehna is a balika vadhu in the story and the way they are romancing combined with J ka dialogue leads me to suspect roadbumps ahead for her and her Bhuddha Basant
[/QUOTE]

Even I believe so.

Have you watched it?
[/QUOTE]

ya i knew it she is balika vadhu n actual in real in rurals child will be married to old tats wat they call balika vadhu, by the time they come to age their husbands pass away, J&A case is different.
 ya me too mean it tat gehna track may start n by looks also she is becoming young day by day want to know wat yoga she practices
LOL  nice scene btwn gehna n basanth ShockedLOL seems gehna preparing for remarriage ConfusedLOL

AnjanaYYZ

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Am thora confused about the particulars but, Gauri can also represent Laxmi... wife of Vishnu:
http://manojbaitha.blogspot.ca/2012/09/ganesha-and-gauri.html
http://www.hindu-blog.com/2008/09/ganesh-and-gauri-puja-in-maharashtra.html

Mahi I think means World now that the haze in my brain is liftingLOLIts normally a girl's name...so maybe his proper name is something else and Mahi is his nicknameConfused

Gauri is another name for Parvati

AnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Sorry correction - it was A ka dialogue of taking care of hamari parivaar that made me thing something is going to go wrong with someone in the family... and Basant-Gehna has been getting more footage then normal of late!  
---

Appy - I think Shiv should gift Anandi a picture of her mom and another of khazan & the Singhs san Jagiya...on their SR

I think Basant is going to make an exit. Gehna young widow with a child that will be one interesting track.

That would make a beautiful scene.

Do you think A will gift that statue to S?

It seemed so symbolic;  He saying that he is not worthy of her love and telling her to give it S who is worthy of her love.

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Its really truly confusion... even in Mahadev the serial  they showed that one point Laxmi n Saraswati gave some of their powers to Parvati and yet Parvati is their momROFLROFLROFL  Its seems like chicken egg equation to me!

aparnauma

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Lol - guess we go with conventional name logic then Gauri shud be with Shiv also!  Naya triangleLOL  Then even I will go BECHARA Shiv
---
But, I really do think in some hindu tradition Gauri aspect of also Laxmi and associated with wealth.  

shiv n anandi(parvathi) then ashima may be try to be ganga r cvs planning tat track Confused then wat is ashima then LOL
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melliflous

Gauri is another name for Parvati

I know that!  But, its not full picture not in all areas that practise Hinduism cuz they treat Ganesh Gauri also as siblings!  

Go to top