Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2578)

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by Vedo

Pri - all the best for your finals! Hug

Mr. Golu is getting hot steamy action and our Shiv is getting none! Stern Smile

BUT But but Mr.Golu is fighting for kid ki custodyLOL  AnSh will produce them!  ROFLROFL  

Bad jokes aside, I watched BALH for awhile and their rishta rifted ridiculously apart and he married her sis - YUK!  I dont about their fans, but for me kekta camp has done serous damage to the rishtaLOL  Whereas we have LOVE happening ahead...imagine Shiv coming out of the shower all steamy or getting shaving cut!Blushing

me too...I watched BALH...but then like always ekta always does something silly with her shows which is sooo PLAIN STUPID...and UN REASONABLE mahaan acts by her actors...I stopped watching that silly show...

OMG OMG anjy SAME HERE I have imagined that a million times  and I can TOTALLY SEE THAT happening in the up coming episodes !!!!!!Blushing
Blushing I could actually faint ~~~although I am not *those* kind of grils wo do that BUT I actually could when I watch that happen in the show LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Uhhu ZUT!  if I write anything incomplete all will chase me outta this forum...  and I told Malika I wud write her OS today...but, my fingers r twitchy nowROFLROFL

Pri_kinmuk

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
So, finally saw the episode today. Overall nice. I understand Anandi's apphrensions of adjusting with the new family. Loved loved Sumi's advise.
But, the dialgoue 'CS ko badle mein kya de sakthi hoon' was a Ouch moment... I know she doesn't love Shiv yet but I just didn't feel good hearing it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlServianaAnjanaYYZ

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
@ anjy...oh nice...yea qubool hai has a different story...so its interesting...

and zoya ~~ nice character !!!

KSG...he looks good...and has a good body...hisface looks good from the front but his face from the lateral view looks like a fly and funny (dont bash me)LOL so I cannot like him 100% physically cuz of that...he is not my types...(funny i amke that comment cuz i dont even know him~~~ but I mean this for the... lateral view of his face)...

I like the way sid looks though from any angle !!!! he is my types ~~~~ physically Wink

@all...: spend extra time here than intended...so me off to have dinner...see all u guys later next week ~~~~ keep spamming !!!!

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 06 December 2012 at 5:37pm

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

So, finally saw the episode today. Overall nice. I understand Anandi's apphrensions of adjusting with the new family. Loved loved Sumi's advise.
But, the dialgoue 'CS ko badle mein kya de sakthi hoon' was a Ouch moment... I know she doesn't love Shiv yet but I just didn't feel good hearing it.

@Nivi - we r n-sync today...am watching just now.  Am most curio about ur reaction.  I remember how upset u were when she proposed and she didn't wonder about CS and his happiness.  Today she is wondering about it cuz now she cares enuff not to hurt him.  

@Pri - Steriods isn't my types!  ENJOY UR ExamsLOL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 06 December 2012 at 5:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umamdixie123

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

@Anjie: I am OL right now because no one is home !!!

Yes.. She does care for him and his family. She has come a long way since that proposal day. She is worried whether she can adjust with his family. I understand all that. I am happy about that. Every girl goes through that.  And finally they showed her think that she might be doing injustice to him. Finally my wish came true on that.

But, the CVs are really confusing me with Anandi. She blushes at all his flirtings.  When he asked her 'aap mujhe dekh ee bina reh sakti hai' she was blushing and he understood what her silence meant, 'Humara naam jhud chuka hain the day we decided to marry'... So, I thought she was in the 'like' stage and didn't expect her to say 'what am I going to give in return for CS's love' Confused

Edited by dixie123 - 06 December 2012 at 6:03pm

AnjanaYYZ

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Ok I am cheating...am back for some more time...

@anjy: yea...streroids isn't my types too...extremely bulky men~~the body-building competition types~~~me-not-impressed-or-attracted at all...but sid is fine Embarrassed

ANSH sequence post marriage:
imagine anandi goes into the bathroom to check if the shower is working properly or not...and calls in shiv to check too...and then suddenly...PHOOSH ~~~~ water starts coming out of the shower ----anandi who is under it inspecting the knob...---gets startled...about to slip and shiv catches her in time...and both of them (obviousl fully clothed) get wet ~~~ awkward -romantic- situation !!!Blushing

OMG...there are soo many things to look forward to. in this show...it seems the show has only JUST started...Embarrassed...kesarbagh..post wedding ---circuit house...tube well sequence...Day Dreaming

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 06 December 2012 at 6:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadammelliflousdixie123AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Nivi - what did u do with the twins n hubby?  

K lemme watch n comeback... I got distracted reading somethingWacko

Pri_kinmuk

Go to top