Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2577)

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
wont be seen here for the next few days...have finals...

btw I actually liked the episode today...depicted a girls feeling very well...was little disappointed with anandi's dialogue...but I knew where she is coming from...so no hard feelings towards her LOL...she has gone through a lot...and the moral qoute at the end of the episode explained it all...so we should not worry about her feelings for shiv...

BV CVs made the right decision by showing the conversation between anandi and sumitra the way they did today...they want  to show what a balika vadhu may think is love, is not love...love goes beyond physicality...as sumi said its not a compromise its a heart to heart connection and blah blah...really loved sumi's dialogues and explanation given to anandi...of how shiv not only love her but respects and understands her...

I think an episode like today's was required...~~~it was a realistic episode...something which I think every girl goes through...Embarrassed

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 06 December 2012 at 5:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamumamVishakha_SakhiAnjanaYYZ

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
hey serviana !!!!

@all: oh btw...did anyone know about another (2nd) ram-sakshi consummation scene in BALH ???LOL
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Another-steamy-hot-scene-between-Ram-and-Sakshi/articleshow/17507113.cms

BV NEWS****and also about some serial called 'na bole tum na maine kuch kaha' lead actors will be part of BV wedding sequence as journalists covering the wedding...(some one posted this news on main BV IF)...and that the wedding will be shown in 3 EPISODES ~~news given by na bole lead actors in that article interview(what a reliefEmbarrassed wedding shown over only 3 episodes ~~not badWink

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 06 December 2012 at 5:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiAnjanaYYZServiana

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
@Pri - Good luck with your exams...remember u ve to remain Ms. 4.0!

@Yasna - I am Xcited cuz this means there is a fabulous passionate love story for us ahead.  AnSh ve already done so much for each other and become each others pillars of support.  So, what will Shiv do that makes the girl go Payal over Mang Teeka (feet over head)  for him?

1.How does he teach her what is LOVE?  
2.How does she become the SALT of the Shekhar parivaar?  
3. What makes her realize the difference btwn her "love" for J and her LOVE FOR SHIV?

And the BESTEST Part of all this is that it will happen before JagiyaDancing The deepening of Shiv's love and Anandi's realization of what is LOVE.  
---

@Pri - Na Bole ka Mr. & Mrs. BhatnagarLOL  Am looking forward to that reboot in 2013 too!  Hope they don't keel the characters againAngry  

3 days for Shaadi, but then there will be post-wedding rasams too... This thread maybe here till Jan!  At least mid DecLOL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 06 December 2012 at 5:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamPri_kinmukumamVishakha_Sakhidixie123Serviana

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Pri - all the best for your finals! Hug

Mr. Golu is getting hot steamy action and our Shiv is getting none! Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmuk

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Pri - Good luck with your exams...remember u ve to remain Ms. 4.0!

Yasna - I am Xcited cuz this means there is a fabulous passionate love story for us ahead.  AnSh ve already done so much for each other and become each others pillars of support.  So, what will Shiv do that makes the girl go Payal over Mang Teeka (feet over head)  for him?

1.How does he teach her what is LOVE?  
2.How does she become the SALT of the Shekhar parivaar?  
3. What makes her realize the difference btwn her "love" for J and her LOVE FOR SHIV?

And the BESTEST Part of all this is that it will happen before JagiyaDancing The deepening of Shiv's love and Anandi's realization of what is LOVE.  

thanks a lot anjy...I have a 3.7 now  but yea have to get a 4.0 this sem and the next remaining semesters...I can see a lot of all-nighters which I have to pull off ahead of me !!!! was just logging off...will be a while when I am back... maybe later next week Embarrassed

...I dunno why people are sad with A's dialogues '~~~ I think they were apt !!!!

and you are right anjy ~~~ this makes it EVEN MORE exciting for me...
its gonna be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G to watch her fall in love with shiv and then BOOM her realization of what she though was love was never love...and its shiv who is her TRUE LOVE Day Dreaming Dancing Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
I really want to KISS the CVs today... Sooner or later they make my dreams happen.  I desperately wanted J  to see AnSh ki love & romance and HURT  Now hopefully he will since he is not in revenge mode.DancingParty
-
I wanted Anandi to RISE IN LOVE... to be OVERWHELMED BY IT... TO get SWEPT OFF HER FEET.  Now I can see that happeningBlushing

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 06 December 2012 at 5:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukumamVishakha_Sakhi

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

thanks vedo Hug

@vedo ...Oh !!! dont worry...frankly speaking I cringed when watching the BALH consummation sequence...NOT because of the actors NOT because that its a middle aged story but how un-romantic and forced it looked...I for one could not call it romantic...(it created a lot of noice cuz it ws the 1st time such a long intimate sequence was shown on indian TV~~~but what counts is not WHO did it FIRST...BUT HOW it was done)...

and on the other hand I blush like crazyBlushing when I watch ANSH lovey- dovey romantic scenes even when they are standing an an arms length from each other ~~~THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE !!!! Smile

-----

anjy-- oh well there is a 2nd sesason of 'na bole' ??? I never watched that show...only watch BV... :) and greys anatomy and qubool hai!!! I am on this forum cuz of BV only...never really go on other shows forum LOL

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 06 December 2012 at 5:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

BUT But but Mr.Golu is fighting for kid ki custodyLOL  AnSh will produce them!  ROFLROFL  

Bad jokes aside, I watched BALH for awhile and their rishta rifted ridiculously apart and he married her sis - YUK!  I dont about their fans, but for me kekta camp has done serous damage to the rishtaLOL  Whereas we have LOVE happening ahead...imagine Shiv coming out of the shower all steamy or getting shaving cut!Blushing

---
Pri - am also watching Qubool Hai.  Zoya is rokking and I like this new avatar of KSG as Asaad... the Hairball belongs in some trashbin!  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 06 December 2012 at 5:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmuk

Go to top