Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2563)

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
One word that I din like being used today was 'compromise' . Rest was all fine even ek baar pyar acc. To me.

That word is what JaAn fans had been saying and complaining about for a long time. An it's clearly not a compromise , it's Anandi's wish to marry shiv. I wish it wasn't used . It endorsed JaAn fans thought, I felt.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arya212002sarah88AryaSroberoiVishakha_Sakhi

sarah88 Goldie
sarah88
sarah88

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Good Night AnShiansHugHope we all have meetha meetha Ansh dreamsWinkwhich is not shown in the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflousAryaSroberoiVishakha_Sakhi

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by
<div>Adi Hug[/DIV

Me no upset about anything.I haven't even watched the episode yet and will not be able to watch also soon. So, not commenting till I watch it. Reading LU/WU and watching are very different.

I am trying to move past on getting upset about Ajee and Sjee ki feelings. LOLSab CVs ki maya hai. LOLWaise, I need to read all your view points before seeing the episodebecause when it comes to Ajee and her feelings I always fail to understand.. Ginu, are you listening ?

Nivi

It's true that watching today's epi was different than reading WU. I was not too happy with WU but watching it was different. Anandi was completely justified ... In fact I felt like hugging her.. Poor thing

roberoiadi2512Vishakha_Sakhidixie123

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
good night gina and vedo,

have sweet dreamsHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSroberoiVishakha_Sakhi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by adi2512

Yup...more or less...though Sangs & Anshu., still have their apprehensions...LOL

Where is Nivi today...Is she upset b'coz of Anandi...Confused

Adi Hug

Me no upset about anything. I haven't even watched the episode yet and will not be able to watch also soon. So, not commenting till I watch it. Reading LU/WU and watching are very different.

I am trying to move past on getting upset about Ajee and Sjee ki feelings. LOL Sab CVs ki maya hai. LOL Waise, I need to read all your view points before seeing the episode because when it comes to Ajee and her feelings I always fail to understand.. Ginu, are you listening ?

Hi Nivi...abhi tak nahin dekha ...ok I watched...I am not as angry as others are now...CVs r building up drama thats it...serila aage bhi to chalna hai na...

kal ke FB se hi which was newly made we should hv understood...and watching J today while he was sleeping was in very bad taste...

sarah88AryaSadi2512Vishakha_Sakhidixie123

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah88

Good Night AnShiansHugHope we all have meetha meetha Ansh dreamsWinkwhich is not shown in the show

Sarah u hv not edited ur last post pls...more than 3 quotes not allowed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah88AryaSVishakha_Sakhi

AryaS IF-Dazzler
AryaS
AryaS

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Neha - goodnight to you too...Hug

Sangs - No yaar I am not angry...and I will never quit bcoz of such silly things...Life is more than such petty things.

But yes, was a bit sad as the CVs made us believe that Ajee has taken a few steps forward but no we need to wait for sometime more...LOL

Just Shiv jee pe bada pyaar aa raha hai...Bechara Shiv. LOL

Vaise I think she is just scared and overwhelmed by the depth of Love Shiv has for her...she is scared whether she will ever be able to reciprocate at the same level.

KwitKattsdixie123adi2512Vishakha_Sakhi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshurg5

Uma,
 agree she was talking about his lagaav not her's but she was desiring it, liking it then why it is so difficult for her to resiprocate .at that time she has made shiv feel guilty for not having faith in her feelings that she herself wants their rishta.shiv  also wants her lagaav only at this time .remember before karni mata his prayer was of that impression.so i was little bit disappointed at her confusion. but perhaps this was all for summi's assurance

exactly that is why I say CVs have failed us big time...why should she give him saza...she is not a kid...samajhni nahin when he says...mere pyar lo saza mat deejiye...who can be confused after such dialogues...but each to his own

KwitKattsAryaSadi2512anshurg5Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top