Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2520)

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Hello everybody again! As i already said at first I did not like todays epi...but then I remebered my own expirience...

As some of you know I am from Serbia and my hubby is Spanish. Before getting married we were together for 3 years, between Serbia and Spain, visiting each other every 2-3 months, talking every day on skype. When we decided to start to live together and get married I knew i love him A LOT and that he is the one for me. I had the date of my moving to Spain fixed and ticket bought. But as the day was approaching I started to feel wierd...scared, insecure, wondering if this what i really want. I knew I love him but in the same time did not want to leave my parents home. And i am talking you about 2-3 weeks before my flight. And i did not know what was going on with me. 
Then one night one friend of mine, who moved to Germany 10 years ago, without me saying anything to him started describing how I was feeling. He was telling me: if you feel scared...insecure...dont worry, it is normal feeling in this kind of situations. 

Before that conversation i was close to give up... 

My hubby and me are married for 3 years already and I will be thankful to my friend for ever.

I love Balika Vadhu because pay attention on this type of emotions that no other series does.

Yasna, I threw my engagement ring at my aunt 3 days before I got married...

And I am now (touchwood) married 19 yearsEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Vips_umamMythicalMothmilindroseadi2512aparnaumaServiana

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Uma,Sou,Ginu,Apy,Anjy - From all the discussions we just had...arent we agn back to the conclusion that Shivjee is too lucky to have Ajee LOL She is a genuine sweetheart Embarrassed

And Shivjee knows that too.. hence he thinks its his saubhagya to judofy with her and he can't wait to samofy in her TongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikaadi2512aparnaumaVerboseG

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
but ajee is very lucky to have sjee as her husband so compatible understanding who gives so much to relieve pain of others ,,, she should compare that jug is just dearth to sjee ,, life has given her a diamond man like shiv Photo: evo jos jedne slike od anandi gde reklamira sriajmo 5 likea za nju lepoticuu <3

she is having same mehendi in her hands 

Edited by milindrose - 06 December 2012 at 9:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512Serviana

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Uma,Sou,Ginu,Apy,Anjy - From all the discussions we just had...arent we still back to the conclusion that Shivjee is too lucky to have Ajee LOL She is a genuine sweetheart Embarrassed

Malika...I dis agree a bit...
They are made for each other and complete each other...
No other man would be able to u/stand or handle her with care like a porcelain doll...
All this only shows., the fragility of her heart...w.r.t LOVE...after what she had undergone...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsumamMalikaVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by GoldenDew

That is exactly whats going on in Anandi's mind.. u have put it beautifully Clap

I abs agree this is what is going on in her brain...how can I match upto his love Embarrassed

I know this place will be a war zone. I'm sure she would have been gunned down. WHY & how could she do this blah blah blahhh hahhahaa Big smile

Ok I still maintain she is in LOVE but is scared to take the next steps. Actually Ashi will be catalyst in making the SR happen   Embarrassed . Her wish to see her in wedding dress will do the trick. So it will be wonderful lub story after marriage...till now it has been only care & concern Embarrassed

Looking forward to seeing how parvah will change into lub-a-dud-dub pyaar Day Dreaming
In the process she will realize that she never loved J it was only parvah and nothing else but now this is real love no carrot only CARAT of that Wink LOL

TINA! Did you happen to read my post on 2508?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsMalikaadi2512Sneha...Love

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Originally posted by VerboseG

Hain.. yeh toh mujhe pata na tha LOL

I guess I am the only besharam over excited bride in this whole world.. jissne hanste hanste shaadi ki aur apne pati ko apne ghar le aayi TongueLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsVips_adi2512ServianaVerboseG

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Originally posted by VerboseG

What did the engagement ring do?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512

Vips_ IF-Rockerz
Vips_
Vips_

Originally posted by Serviana

Hello everybody again! As i already said at first I did not like todays epi...but then I remebered my own expirience...

As some of you know I am from Serbia and my hubby is Spanish. Before getting married we were together for 3 years, between Serbia and Spain, visiting each other every 2-3 months, talking every day on skype. When we decided to start to live together and get married I knew i love him A LOT and that he is the one for me. I had the date of my moving to Spain fixed and ticket bought. But as the day was approaching I started to feel wierd...scared, insecure, wondering if this what i really want. I knew I love him but in the same time did not want to leave my parents home. And i am talking you about 2-3 weeks before my flight. And i did not know what was going on with me. 
Then one night one friend of mine, who moved to Germany 10 years ago, without me saying anything to him started describing how I was feeling. He was telling me: if you feel scared...insecure...dont worry, it is normal feeling in this kind of situations. 

Before that conversation i was close to give up... 

My hubby and me are married for 3 years already and I will be thankful to my friend for ever.

I love Balika Vadhu because pay attention on this type of emotions that no other series does.

That happens to every girl...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MythicalMothVerboseGServiana

Go to top