Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2509)

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

M - U demanded introspection...ab dikha to diya cvs ne...phir kyun off BV??

You are not getting it muku.

We demanded introspection with ''some'' ( nanha sa ) fruitfull result. But all we got is ''how can i bhulao pehla pyaar''.

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Anjy in this relationship, Ajee has to get out of that feeling that she will not be able to love again. And also I fully agree with you that after marriage, she will truly understand the relationship and the difference of truly being husband and wife & companions with Shiv. But as piyu put it they should have shown at least one step forward from her. But instead they are showing the same fears she had during engagement. in this 4 months period, something slightly should change.

Chalo as you people put it this is a soap, so why invest so much. LOLLOL. Chill karo and enjoy the fun
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by piya_anshian

@muku and all... A's respect is not exclusively for S. She loves/ respects/ cares for everyone. She is a good human being and THAT is one of the trait of being a good human being. Nothing extraordinary in that. So you cant tag her respect towards S as first step of love.

</div>
<div>

There is respect and then there is RESPECT. I respect everyone but, I RESPECT only some! The high esteem she holds Shiv in, she has never ever placed Jagyaon that Pedestal. Then there is LAGAAV to a level, she did not know was possible.Andwhile Anandi has many friends, there is nobody she shares her happiness orpain with but, Shiv.Anandi is a person who can't share herpain- that in itself is immense.

Oh Yeah. S is one lucky guy that he gotta know A pain. Fine.

But this doesnt proves that she is in ''process'' of liking him. Leave alone loving.
He is still her best friend. She has moved not even half an inch. I just wanted that half inch.
I dont think i am asking too much. Just a small step forward towards liking.

@Piya - She likes him... in fact she probably loves him or is in process thereof!  Have u not seen her blushing these days?  That was not there b4.  U r letting her doubts cloud ur own mind and perception of the situation.  

Coming to her words, she expects "love" to b like what she felt for J and thinks that's impossible.  That's understandable cuz often our perspective is limited by what we have seen or felt to date.  So, she is not realizing that her own feelings for Shiv, which are different is the starting chimes of love.  A different kind then what she felt for Jagya.  Don't just go by words... combine them with action or rather reaction!  If all she felt was "friendship" then the girl would not blush like she does these days.  She would still be in her comatose perfunctory state or giving polite smiles    

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 06 December 2012 at 8:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaumamBlukittenadi2512aparnauma

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Originally posted by GoldenDew

I just LOVED the fact that it was Shiv ke diye hue payal's which woke up Sumitra and Bhairon and send Sumi to Anandi who felt lonely and needed a person to vent her apprehensions and fears.. He has truly woven khushiyon ka jaal around her.. saath na hokar bhi he's always making sure she's never alone.. awww 

I am angry with everyone Souji...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512AnjanaYYZ

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

wow prati nice thing u noticed her payal noise yehi too was feeling she is running so jug willcome out to talk but sumitra came there nice she was there to console her drolling down

he is there with her in her heart she hadn't felt  feelings

Edited by milindrose - 06 December 2012 at 8:51am

dsupriyaitsRitzi

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

I just LOVED the fact that it was Shiv ke diye hue payal's which woke up Sumitra and Bhairon and send Sumi to Anandi who felt lonely and needed a person to vent her apprehensions and fears.. He has truly woven khushiyon ka jaal around her.. saath na hokar bhi he's always making sure she's never alone.. awww 

Now why are you angry ginuConfusedConfused
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Mujhse bhi?Hug  N u can't quitSmile

VerboseGitsRitzi

Vips_ IF-Rockerz
Vips_
Vips_

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

I didn't notice that..
But how sweet Smile

MalikaVerboseG

Go to top