Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2507)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Anandi ka Equation:
1. Ajee CARES that about Shiv that's she is worried about not being able to measure up or fullfill his expectations.

2. If she didn't have that Lagaav for him then she would not WORRY about HURTING HIM

Shiv ka Equation:
1. He is not in delusion unlike many viewers - go back and HEAR what he says to J after Anandi walks out of the Haveli.  He knows she is NOT in LOVE with HIM. 

2. Anandi has not mislead him.  She has smiled yes.  But, She has never said "I love you"... She will when she does. 

EXACTLY! Beautifully put Anjy.And kahin na kahin this makes S ka marriage call off more than just a stupidity.It shows his 'FEARS' were real and he had full right to be mislead by J coz even he knows A isnt yet there.

Gals dont worry...Soujee said today there will be a day when she will be a selfish soul ...pehle main, mera pati, mera parivar baki duniya baad mein.And ye din zaroor ayega.

Piyu - She cares/respects everyone but NOT everyone cares/loves/respects for her in return! Thats the difference here. That adds depth to AnSh.She is perturbed this time she has got more than she gave.And she thinks what she got she is incapable of reciprocating.Thats it.She just needs to realise that she is not incapable to reciprocate but incapable to reciprocate in the form she is thinking she shud.There is no need to love S like she loved J.BAS..thats it!

Edited by Malika - 06 December 2012 at 8:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaumamSuchi-adi2512VerboseGaparnaumaitsRitzi

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Chalo, OK ALL, I quit too

Everybody is quitting, so what is the point of this AT!!!!

C'mon gals... This is a soap. There will be ups and downs.

This was a normal convo between a mom and daughter. Almost all of us who are married here must have shared the same apprehensions with their moms. 

I for one had threatened to call off the wedding totally!

But, I am now FED UP of convincing people to stay... so I QUIT!!!!!!!

AngryAngry

Edited by VerboseG - 06 December 2012 at 8:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaAryaSVips_MalikaSuchi-aparnaumaServiana

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
agreed Malika...

she needs to understand the difference between the love she had for Jagya vs her love for Shiv.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSumamMalikablushingVerboseG

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Anandi ka Equation:
1. Ajee CARES that about Shiv that's she is worried about not being able to measure up or fullfill his expectations.

2. If she didn't have that Lagaav for him then she would not WORRY about HURTING HIM

Shiv ka Equation:
1. He is not in delusion unlike many viewers - go back and HEAR what he says to J after Anandi walks out of the Haveli.  He knows she is NOT in LOVE with HIM. 

2. Anandi has not mislead him.  She has smiled yes.  But, She has never said "I love you"... She will when she does. 

Anandi's parvah towards Shiv & Shiv's perseverance towards Anandi will unite the equation...
Living together will be the catalyst...
Shiv needs to step up in his patience & perseverance., and Anandi needs to continue to keep her dil & dimaag open in the new surroundings too...even with the stupid brat's hurdle.
Efforts are required from both.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamMalikaaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I'd say...JaAn was only abt A...And thats what scares her.She doesnt want AnSH to be just abt S.She cant do to S what J did to her.

Edited by Malika - 06 December 2012 at 8:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umam

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by piya_anshian

@muku and all... A's respect is not exclusively for S. She loves/ respects/ cares for everyone. She is a good human being and THAT is one of the trait of being a good human being. Nothing extraordinary in that. So you cant tag her respect towards S as first step of love.

</div>
<div>

There is respect and then there is RESPECT. I respect everyone but, I RESPECT only some! The high esteem she holds Shiv in, she has never ever placed Jagyaon that Pedestal. Then there is LAGAAV to a level, she did not know was possible.Andwhile Anandi has many friends, there is nobody she shares her happiness orpain with but, Shiv.Anandi is a person who can't share herpain- that in itself is immense.

Oh Yeah. S is one lucky guy that he gotta know A pain. Fine.

But this doesnt proves that she is in ''process'' of liking him. Leave alone loving.
He is still her best friend. She has moved not even half an inch. I just wanted that half inch.
I dont think i am asking too much. Just a small step forward towards liking.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlMalika

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Anandi ka Equation:

Shiv ka Equation:

Anandi's parvah towards Shiv & Shiv's perseverance towards Anandi will unite the equation...
Shiv needs to step up in his patience & perseverance., and Anandi needs to continue to keep her dil & dimaag open in the new surroundings too...even with the stupid brat's hurdle.

@bold
EkjactlyEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milindroseadi2512

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Anandi ka Equation:

Shiv ka Equation:

Yes.  Effort required by both.  Big smile  All Shiv expects is open dil n dimaag and Anandi is trying for that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaMalikamilindroseadi2512

Go to top