Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2503)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
jail scene was the concern for the man whom she respects a lot...her companion...she yet to realise he is not his saathi...he is her love tooLOL

love main concern hai...but har concern pyaar nehin hai...n anandi is thinking that its concern only...which is not...agar hota..then she wud have happy with shiv's refusal to marry her...!!

u know the threat is yet to come...i am kinda sure its ashi...though she is harmless...but jab attention divert hoga...with other stuffs of saanchi...anandi will realize...

shiv ka refusal was a not a threat...she got he was doing coz of J...n she knew he is lying... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaroberoiSuchi-adi2512anshurg5aparnaumaVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

AryaS IF-Dazzler
AryaS
AryaS

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

I am very happy she genuinely confessed what she feels. The first love thing was only the 'fear' that how will she ever be able to love S like she loved J.Thats the trouble actually.She think LOVE means what she felt for J.Which can NEVER happen.Coz that was THE FIRST LOVE.that was natural...done from a fresh unscratched heart.She needs to understand that she dont need to love S like she loved J.She will just love him like a woman loves her man...her partner of a lifetime.And ONLY Shiv can make her realize this Embarrassed

Tabhi main kehti thi she can only realise post-wedding.

Truely I am happy today...bas ek cheez ka bura laga that she is not yet at the spot where we guys thot she is...jitna confidently ussne Shiv ko chose kiya tha over J during the wedding call off...I thot she had overcome these issues.But its ok...she can get all the time.She deserves it.

But now what all I conclude is...CS ka kaam aur bhi difficult ho gaya hai.He needs to practice a lot of patience,perserverance and true love to convert her from this Anandi to the one we saw in her fbs...the one who can pinch her beendh in sleep LOL LOL

Mallika - you said it very well.

@bold - Thats the only reason I am feeling bad...we thought she has taken a few steps forward but alas...we need to wait.

And there I go again - Bechara Shiv..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiumamdixie123VerboseG

Vips_ IF-Rockerz
Vips_
Vips_

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
FBs of A and DS were superbClap
Bidaai scene will definitely be a tough one to watch..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSroberoiaparnauma

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Ok...I think I better shut my mouth and first see the epi...bbye for now...
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
agreed@ Malika and Anjana..

I did not want to say it before cause everyone was so much into ANandi moving ahead ... and I was kinda glad that they did show that or else she would have been bashed left right...

but I was in my mind thinking..they are moving tooo fast. Its unreal.

Its no way possible that she falls in love after 17 years of abuse.
SHe is a strong girl but that does not mean she is not human.
she has the fears and insecurities like anyone..and today it clearly showed.

there was no maturity in J-A love. It was more physical and thats what I think her fears are. She thinks since J was all into that.. that love for a man = physical intimacy.

This is what she has seen. 

So she thinks Shiv expects that , so she is afraid. 

A normal girl who gets into an arranged marriage also has a lot of hesitation ... so naturally Anandi who has been abused for 17 years will have all the hesitation in the world.

I am GLAD they are addressing this. I would have be disappointed if they showed SR right away. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaAryaSumamdixie123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
h
Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by dsupriya

I think that aaj BV walon ne sab pani pher diya. I mean Ajee does still not want to accept it. For the sake of a social message they went ahead and showed her independence and rebellion. But this looks like in heart of hearts she is still soft for Jagya. If that his the case she will never open her heart out. I mean what rubbish that Love happens only onceOuchOuch

Sorry dont want to bash anyone here including Ajee, but I feel when will this love happens only once mentality be stopped and eternal love be glorified. It is not like that it is true in reality

Supriya.,

Its not that., she still has soft corner for J...
She only feels that LOVE happens only once., and she has given that share already to some one else., so., she has a doubt., if she will be able to love Shiv ., with same intensity...
J is not the object here...Love is..
But once she gets to feel., that intensity towards Shiv., her doubts will be automatically quashed., & for that she needs to LIVE with him.
Uma I am absolutely fine with her fears. But if she closes her mind that love happens once and she will not be able to love then, it will be difficult for her to be free as a person as well.See her mind needs to be open. Even when we are going for a new job, we will always have our fears, but we still keep our mind open. For that matter for a relationship, believe it or not at one point my mind was also closed to think about any attachment, so I will not even allow myself to have the crushLOL. My mom got pissed off and deliberately broke my barriers. So finally I had my first crush in office. Though nothing has come of itLOLLOL. But am more free

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSdixie123AnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Anjy - Even I am really looking forward to this track.And today she even hinted her lil fear abt adjusting into shekhar household that is so diff from the singhs.This in turn also makes  space for ashi trcak.I think she might really develop an inferiority complex and it will be truely ecstasic to see S solving that issue of hers Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaumamSuchi-adi2512blushingAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Somehow I am very disappointed. I mean what is that BV is trying to show that she will always have the soft corner for Jagya. If so then why is she marrying Shiv.  Agreed she should not go back to Jayga, but marrying shiv with all these fears and misapprehensions is not right for himOuch

Its RIGHT and REAL.  She had 18 years of other rishtaas...one can't snap her fears and her attachment to the Singhs ever. 

Her fear about what she will contribute to the rishta she is jodhing is GREAT.  She is thinking about Shiv and his needs & his family - will make her give 200% to those relationships. 

And for her this is Arranged Marriage still.  Does not mean that tomorrow she can't LOVE Shiv... she just needs to realize that what she felt for J was not love - not the adult kind! 
Yeah Anjy but it ceased to be a arranged marriage the day shiv gave her an option to walk out and she did not. She willingly chose .him over Jagya. Her other fears are justified but still am not convinced with Pyar to ek baar hi hota hai dialogue. I am still okay if she without saying this dialouge had expressed her fear if this is the right thing and she is doing the right thing, will she be able to give her best. I understand that, even my sister who was in love marriage went over that fear. But pyar to ek baar hota hai is not convincing for meOuch

@Supriya - u can agree to an arranged marriage without it being love.  What she said that day was LAGAAV not LOVE.  She said she feels nothing for J anymore and she sees her future with Shiv.  Not that she was in love with Shiv.  Go back and re-watch - and re-watch what Shiv says afterwards to J and everyone.  A is not in love with me, but I have a place in her life now and I can wait for her to accept my love and/or love me back.  He knew/knows she is not in LOVE with him yet.  But, she cares deeply for him already.

The difference btwn when they decided to marry at the falls and that day was... she is now willingly in this rishta.  Its no more just her promise to Bhago.  Does not mean She thinks she is in Love.

That said I am sorry aap disappointed ho.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 06 December 2012 at 8:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaumamMalikaSuchi-adi2512

Go to top