Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2501)

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thanks ginaHug,
for LU

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVerboseG

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Hmmm.. Epi sounds good from the pov of a daughters fears of adjusting in a new family . This scene was needed.
But not happy about love happens once and injustice to CS lines from A. I thought she had introspected her feelings when he refused to marry her. She had admitted that she was ready to move on and her feelings for J are dead. I knew she is yet to realize love for shiv but this conversation sounds like she is heading for a compromise where as she was number n number of chances to take her own decision by shiv. Yet to watch the epi.. So mebbe will get clearer pic of the conversation once I watch it.. But as of now feeling a bit disappointed

Gina.. Thanks for LU!!!

Edited by melliflous - 06 December 2012 at 8:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaroberoiMalikadixie123VerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by dsupriya

Somehow I am very disappointed. I mean what is that BV is trying to show that she will always have the soft corner for Jagya. If so then why is she marrying Shiv.  Agreed she should not go back to Jayga, but marrying shiv with all these fears and misapprehensions is not right for himOuch

Its RIGHT and REAL.  She had 18 years of other rishtaas...one can't snap her fears and her attachment to the Singhs ever. 

Her fear about what she will contribute to the rishta she is jodhing is GREAT.  She is thinking about Shiv and his needs & his family - will make her give 200% to those relationships. 

And for her this is Arranged Marriage still.  Does not mean that tomorrow she can't LOVE Shiv... she just needs to realize that what she felt for J was not love - not the adult kind! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lavydsupriyaumamMalikaSuchi-adi2512aparnaumaVerboseG

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

only one thing was wrong...pyar bas ek baar hota hai...so cs se kaise hoga
basically wat she wants to say is how will i sleep with him;-)
ye sab cvs ki chaal hai to dekay the sr

fizool ka drama create kiya...noone forced her to ask for payal pehnana again from Shiv...she herself took all those decisions...ab yeh drama ... bashers hv the right to have a field day today

NDDgirlmelliflousBlukittendixie123VerboseG

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged

I think that aaj BV walon ne sab pani pher diya. I mean Ajee does still not want to accept it. For the sake of a social message they went ahead and showed her independence and rebellion. But this looks like in heart of hearts she is still soft for Jagya. If that his the case she will never open her heart out. I mean what rubbish that Love happens only onceOuchOuch

Sorry dont want to bash anyone here including Ajee, but I feel when will this love happens only once mentality be stopped and eternal love be glorified. It is not like that it is true in reality

Supriya.,

Its not that., she still has soft corner for J...
She only feels that LOVE happens only once., and she has given that share already to some one else., so., she has a doubt., if she will be able to love Shiv ., with same intensity...
J is not the object here...Love is..
But once she gets to feel., that intensity towards Shiv., her doubts will be automatically quashed., & for that she needs to LIVE with him.

dsupriyaumamroberoiMalikaVerboseG

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Originally posted by khusi_*

Ohho...poor gal will b bashed today...

I was rite..yet to realise she loves cs...lol...jab tak koi threat nehin aayega...she wont realise...phew...

So looks like your jhatka wish is still in the cards...

The jhatka that he himself gave for cancelling the wedding was not enough. Choti Ma's dhamki of canceling the wedding had no asar still...

I am confused at Ajee's state of mind.. Her scene with him in jail supporting him.. Wasn't that pyaar or what ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSroberoiumamVerboseG

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Come on! 
If she would have not said that i would have been surprised. 

Her falling in love with Shiv is sooo not normal. She was in an abusive relationshi for 17 years. 

All of a sudden in a matter of few months, she forgets all of that!?

That is highly impossible.

She has accepted him as her husband and she is never going to do anything that will make him and his family unhappy.

But if love is about Sex then I think she won't be ready to do that right away, but she is  mentally prepared that if Shiv wants to be intimate with her, she will not say no.

Now, does htat mean she does not love Shiv or has started disrespecting him? if he does do that ...no

thats what she means..that if he were to show his love in physical meaning she won't respond back with the same amount of passion, love etc.

Now.. Shiv has earned her trust, respect, friendship and is very close to her...
there is a very thin line between them now which defines the relationship of Love and friendship.

Shiv.. we all know will not force himself on her and that with his utmost care towards her .. in all matters will win her over to that other line.

she has come this far... its just matter of days she will reciprocate back as well. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirldsupriyaAryaSroberoiumamMalikaBlukittentv_princessVerboseG

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

I think that aaj BV walon ne sab pani pher diya. I mean Ajee does still not want to accept it. For the sake of a social message they went ahead and showed her independence and rebellion. But this looks like in heart of hearts she is still soft for Jagya. If that his the case she will never open her heart out. I mean what rubbish that Love happens only onceOuchOuch

Sorry dont want to bash anyone here including Ajee, but I feel when will this love happens only once mentality be stopped and eternal love be glorified. It is not like that it is true in reality

she ll fall for Shiv ..fbs of j hv stopped she dont love j at the moment bt nt in luve vd shiv..pyar tou doesnt means she still lovs jagya..

dsupriyaAryaSroberoiSuchi-VerboseG

Go to top