Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 244)

...Hanna... IF-Stunnerz
...Hanna...
...Hanna...

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 32219

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Sangs...spaam spaam spaam

Um of to bed

I leave it to u an anju


Gud nite 

Sweet ansh dreams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hana89

Sangs...spaam spaam spaam

Um of to bed

I leave it to u an anju


Gud nite 

Sweet ansh dreams

Ansh night ji...shabba khair...hum to lage hain abhi for a few more minutes...c u tomorrow...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Hanna...

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 17709

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

just sharing it. sanchi wants his modern bhai to be modern shayar n helps him to write


Dil badal na dena , SIM card ki tarah
Dosti low mat karna , battery ki tarah
Pyar kam na karana , balance ki tarah
Bich me chhod na dena , network ki tarah
Hamesha mera sath nibhana , charger ki tarah…LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiAnjanaYYZ...Hanna...

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 28536

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Lighting lite the evening sky as the lights petered out in unison with the thunder clasp.  The servants were on leave.  Suddenly, Anandi felt eerily alone in the big unfamiliar house.  She consoled herself with the thought Shiv would be home soon.  Maybe she could talk to him and see where he was at.  

She searched with her hand for her phone in the dark beside the bed as lightening momentarily lite up the room once more.  Beyond the thunder she thought she hard a sreech... maybe an open window somewhere.  She shivered as a gust of wind blew through the netted window carrying with it the sweet smell of rain.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Anjy what happened to Mahabharata analogy thread...u cud continue that here...mast spamming hogi Smile
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 28536

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis


just sharing it. sanchi wants his modern bhai to be modern shayar n helps him to write


Dil badal na dena , SIM card ki tarah
Dosti low mat karna , battery ki tarah
Pyar kam na karana , balance ki tarah
Bich me chhod na dena , network ki tarah
Hamesha mera sath nibhana , charger ki tarah'LOL

ROFL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis


just sharing it. sanchi wants his modern bhai to be modern shayar n helps him to write


Dil badal na dena , SIM card ki tarah
Dosti low mat karna , battery ki tarah
Pyar kam na karana , balance ki tarah
Bich me chhod na dena , network ki tarah
Hamesha mera sath nibhana , charger ki tarah'LOL

Mehndi mein kal shayari hone wali hai kya LOL

Sanchi ki aatma ko meri wah wah wah wah 
roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Lighting lite the evening sky as the lights petered out in unison with the thunder clasp.  The servants were on leave.  Suddenly, Anandi felt eerily alone in the big unfamiliar house.  She consoled herself with the thought Shiv would be home soon.  Maybe she could talk to him and see where he was at.  

She searched with her hand for her phone in the dark beside the bed as lightening momentarily lite up the room once more.  Beyond the thunder she thought she hard a sreech... maybe an open window somewhere.  She shivered as a gust of wind blew through the netted window carrying with it the sweet smell of rain.  

And...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 3905

AkDha_Fanatic 8 3905 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident

2 3 4 5 6

Author: khusi_*   Replies: 46   Views: 10685

khusi_* 46 10685 20 October 2011 at 11:14am by geet138
Leaving India??

Author: veena80   Replies: 2   Views: 866

veena80 2 866 15 October 2011 at 9:26am by Snehabr
Jags real motive behind inviting in-laws

Author: madhaviraj   Replies: 3   Views: 2103

madhaviraj 3 2103 19 September 2011 at 1:51am by vsumeetha
Shadi ke liye kuchh bhi karega

2 3 4

Author: ankit111   Replies: 26   Views: 3456

ankit111 26 3456 06 June 2011 at 8:01am by tiny15

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index