Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2419)

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by tistaa

Ok guyz I am going to off for now,,,,,,,,time to take shower (routine,,,,,,not for Neha's OS Wink LOL) you guyz keep Anshing Big smile

Yay yay 
ab yeh Yay Yay ka matlab kya hai woh meri lautne ki baad mujhe samjha dena LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Tina - Love ur views on J...its almost gonna be the way u said.He is goona be hurt and jealous but that wont make him aggessive or lethal.His nature is that whenever he gets some pain he either tries to distribute it by expecting help or tries to transfer it to others like he did to Shiv when he showed him the baksa.But its different this time.This time he himself will be most affected by his hurt.He will be tempted to satisfy his selfishness n EGO but ds's unconditional love,Sumi's expectations,the sense of responsibility towards bhairon,Shiv's goodness and A's happiness will keep him grounded.

Thats why I said he will be fed a medicine he can neither puke nor gulp.He will just have to swallow on the bitterness.

Edited by Malika - 06 December 2012 at 12:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsroberoiadi2512VerboseG

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by aparnauma

I think Jaggu will wallow in his miseries until he is confronted with his responsibilities in the form of Baby Dukhia.

Gauri wont be able to bring out the change but Baby will definitely shake him out of his misery.

Considering how much he was looking forward to their first child I have no doubts about him as a father.He definitely will make a loving father and I think that's the only he can redeem himself.

Agree with U cent per cent...
His Baby will be the means for redemption...
The baby is goin' to be the next hero...Wink and will make his entry in the right moment...LOL

U too think so? Pehle maan ke to darshan karao...will see her tummy and then believe u LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512VerboseG

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

I think Jaggu will wallow in his miseries until he is confronted with his responsibilities in the form of Baby Dukhia.

Gauri wont be able to bring out the change but Baby will definitely shake him out of his misery.

Considering how much he was looking forward to their first child I have no doubts about him as a father.He definitely will make a loving father and I think that's the only he can redeem himself.

Appy how is everyone so confident on Dukhiya arrival...last time I heard she was aboring the unborn

Sangs, I'm confident Dukhiya's arrival is inevitable...he is destiny's child ...he'll make it this time aroundEmbarrassed

Appy, you are spot on...Dukhiya will bring the needed change in J will bind him give him happiness and a joy to look forward to. He'll be his hope & light Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiadi2512MalikaaparnaumaVerboseG

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adi2512

Agree with U cent per cent...
His Baby will be the means for redemption...
The baby is goin' to be the next hero...Wink and will make his entry in the right moment...LOL

U too think so? Pehle maan ke to darshan karao...will see her tummy and then believe u LOL

Inspite of my very poor soap knowledge., I can still anticipate...G will not make her presence with the baby in her tummy ., but in her arms...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi5centsMalikaaparnaumaVerboseG

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Appy how is everyone so confident on Dukhiya arrival...last time I heard she was aboring the unborn

She was thinking of aborting but they deliberately have not shown her doing this.If they wanted to end G's character they would have shown her going for MTP.

The track is obviously not closed.It doesn't make sense to close that chapter storywise or businesswise.

Gauri's track brings in a lot of TRPs. Gauri's character along with DS  and now Shiv's character are their TRP earners apart from the story.

After all said and done story wise her character carries the same waitage as Shiv.

Anjum is a bit difficult to replace.So they may be waiting for her to come back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiadi2512Malika

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Tina - Love ur views on J...its almost gonna be the way u said.He is goona be hurt and jealous but that wont make him aggessive or lethal.His nature is that whenever he gets some pain he either tries to distribute it by expecting help or tries to transfer it to others like he did to Shiv when he showed him the baksa.But its different this time.This time he himself will be most affected by his hurt.He will be tempted to satisfy his selfishness n EGO but ds's unconditional love,Sumi's expectations,the sense of responsibility towards bhairon,Shiv's goodness and A's happiness will keep him grounded.

Thats why I said he will be fed a medicine he can neither puke nor gulp.He will just have to swallow on the bitterness.

But I hope ye sab show karne se pehle CVs tighten thir grip and improve his acting skills...he is not upto the marl off late...giving very stupid expressions ... For him to justify all above that u hv mentiond 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaS5centsMalika

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Sangs, I'm confident Dukhiya's arrival is inevitable...he is destiny's child ...he'll make it this time aroundEmbarrassed

Appy, you are spot on...Dukhiya will bring the needed change in J will bind him give him happiness and a joy to look forward to. He'll be his hope & light Big smile

And I believe in theory that pota dade pe jaata hai...J takes after Ds in selfishness and hope Dukhiya will take after Bhairon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaS

Go to top