Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2371)

Vips_ IF-Rockerz
Vips_
Vips_

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Let's see what combination they will give to CS Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflousVishakha_Sakhi

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Vedo - I C U!
--
Meli - on closer inspection.. The Color Combo maybe PREDICTABLE... but, the outfit is intricate with a lot of detailing both in dress and jewelry.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 05 December 2012 at 7:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflousVips_Vishakha_SakhiVerboseG

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Guess they didn't want to Disappoint Shiv by expending on Anandi's bridal attireGeek

Meli - color palate similar not same. Sugna is green n orange

Oh it's orange+green for sugna? Anyways, it looks similar.. No exclusivity for the bride. During my wedding I had warned and made sure that my sisters, aunts, cousins and friends don't wear red LoL

Tina
Hi.. Long time! Me alright .. how r u?I miss ur 5cents posts..

5centsVips_Vishakha_SakhiVerboseG

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Gnight from my end everyone! Hug

Watched today's epi not long ago...just for AnSh scene which like Melli said was over even before it started. It was cute but missing something...or maybe it was just too damn short! Ermm

To me J finding back the Shiv-Parvati murti was like finding back his soul which was lost to him until now. Now I can believe he is on the right path and truly repenting. I hope we get to see him working hard for himself,his family and Jaitsar on the whole...

Waise how long has the murti been in that vase? How come no one else found it? ROFL

Missed the precap. Ouch

Edited by Vedo - 05 December 2012 at 7:23pm

QuagMyredVips_VerboseGAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Meli - the girl is sharing her wedding with other downtrodden girls... She can't exactly ban others from wearing Red or GreenROFLROFL  I also doubt that is her style either!LOL  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 05 December 2012 at 7:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsVishakha_SakhiVerboseG

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Meli - the girl is sharing her wedding with other downtrodden girls... She can't exactly ban others from wearing Red or GreenROFLROFL I also doubt that is her style!LOL

LOL I know she has no control over unknown people.. But what I meant was sugna knew Anandi's dress then y did she choose similar looking dress .. Anyways.. All I wanted was anandi to look extra special on the wedding day as every bride wants to look on her own wedding. But cvs din pay attention to the bridal outfit anyways .. It's not all that great

Edited by melliflous - 05 December 2012 at 7:27pm

5centsVishakha_SakhiAnjanaYYZVerboseG

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 5cents

Hellozz peeps here. I for one liked Ansh mandir sc Embarrassed
He is no Marcello Mastroianni Wink but  I'm pretty happy with him as ShivStar. He looked tired as he was very tired. ... ...Jis hadh tak mai aap ko chahene laga hoon vo kisi chatmatkaar se kaam nahi haiDay Dreaming  Ajee was all blushing BlushingHeart  This dialogue was more for himself Tongue. While family was hugging J, Shiv was thinking why did I have to put my life at risk & drive all night and do all this for Singhs.  Ummm pyar kya kay nahi karvata hai Wink. Ajee was plain shy and Blushing ...going to be his dulhan (typical indian bride syndromeTongueEmbarrassed).  

Arre Jaane Kaise Kab Kahaan Iqraar Ho Gaya , Hum Sochte Hi Reh Gaye Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Party

@Soul Sistah - at least someone other than MOI observed the ROAR of Chahaat from our tired Sher and Sherni was surely blushy blushy!  Blushing  Reciprocal "anticipation" in her sweetsi smileLOL

AWWW  SS  Hug  we have special engineered ears so can hear all the ROARS so very wellWink . Yes, the short & sweet smile was just perfect for the moment. Embarrassed

Jaggu dada's murti  sc ...I think he was going to do some emotional atayachar to Anandi but Sumi met him at the right time & showed him the right path.Now the murti may end  up on his room's  dresser Wink. He'll look at the murti & think about the perfect Parvati he could have had & mata G may make an appearance & show him her real bitchy side of womenhoodLOL

QuagMyredVishakha_SakhiAnjanaYYZVerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Vedo - u think J found his lost soul?  I think he realized what he's lostLOL  He's got his family back minus its soulApprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirldlip5centsVishakha_Sakhiaparnauma

Go to top