Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2365)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 19487

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Heya peeps! Big smile
Wondering what they're going to show tomorrow...since shaadi is starting till Monday. Wedding preps, doting on J? I hope we get a few AnSh moments!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukMalikaVerboseGServiana

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Joined: 29 June 2009
Posts: 19805

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Vedo - Dekha I said na our OL timings r diff...m going now Disapprove and m sry I extended the date of bday thread w/o asking u...actually we havent got sufficient wishes till now...tabhi.I will compile all wishes/siggies and PM them to u for the final thread by 9th or 10 th.I hv also asked saher,dangzelz and some other siggie makers to contribute.They will be a bit late but they will send before 12.
 
And as for wot they will show..may be tomorrow...a phn convo of ansh...final before wedding...J may overhear.Then Ajee leaving haveli.Fri ko shekhars ka dikhayenge...sehra ceremony and all.Kanchi ki kuch tain tain but yet everything sorts.And finally on mon baraat arriving at the venue Day Dreaming
 
-----------------------
 
Bye Hug


Edited by Malika - 05 December 2012 at 11:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 19487

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Vedo - Dekha I said na our OL timings r diff...m going now Disapprove and m sry I extended the date of bday thread w/o asking u...actually we havent got sufficient wishes till now...tabhi.I will compile all wishes/siggies and PM them to u for the final thread by 9th or 10 th.I hv also asked saher,dangzelz and some other siggie makers to contribute.They will be a bit late but they will send before 12.
 
Bye Hug

Muku - ya I saw everyone's leaving when I same! Cry It's ok yaar...I don't mind. I had set the last date for sending all wishes as 10th anyways. Thanks for working so hard to make the thread a success! Embarrassed 

Take care, bye! Hug

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Joined: 26 July 2012
Posts: 6246

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hey! Koi hai ghar pe ??
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

@muku... Thanks for rescheduling Sid bday thread date. I will give you something before 10. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Joined: 23 July 2010
Posts: 12062

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
seems like all r gone...me to going to sleep now
gu niteBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukVishakha_Sakhi

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Joined: 06 June 2012
Posts: 1598

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

seems like all r gone...me to going to sleep now
gu niteBig smile


PM kahaan hai ????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiBlukitten

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Joined: 14 November 2012
Posts: 34458

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Muku - ya I saw everyone's leaving when I same! Cry It's ok yaar...I don't mind. I had set the last date for sending all wishes as 10th anyways. Thanks for working so hard to make the thread a success! Embarrassed 

Take care, bye! Hug

[/QUOTE]

Hi Vedo!!! I know it does not mean a lot but I am still here!!! Big smileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiAnjanaYYZ

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Joined: 14 November 2012
Posts: 34458

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Heya peeps! Big smile
Wondering what they're going to show tomorrow...since shaadi is starting till Monday. Wedding preps, doting on J? I hope we get a few AnSh moments!


I think we wont have AnSh moments until the wedding more like Js  FBs and that kind of things :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiAnjanaYYZ

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 3906

AkDha_Fanatic 8 3906 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident

2 3 4 5 6

Author: khusi_*   Replies: 46   Views: 10686

khusi_* 46 10686 20 October 2011 at 11:14am by geet138
Leaving India??

Author: veena80   Replies: 2   Views: 866

veena80 2 866 15 October 2011 at 9:26am by Snehabr
Jags real motive behind inviting in-laws

Author: madhaviraj   Replies: 3   Views: 2104

madhaviraj 3 2104 19 September 2011 at 1:51am by vsumeetha
Shadi ke liye kuchh bhi karega

2 3 4

Author: ankit111   Replies: 26   Views: 3456

ankit111 26 3456 06 June 2011 at 8:01am by tiny15

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index