Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2363)

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by nniks

me going now hav to complete tht OS Wink
Pm me those who want to read it

Why am I imagining amrit bant raha hai aur sab line mein khare haainROFL
Lolzzz yeap mujhe bhi aisa laag raha hai but you ,me and Pri are first in the row Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukroberoianshurg5

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

k balikas...me on a break now...dinner bana hai as my son is late and stuck in snow storm...will b hungry by the time he is home...

epi dekh ke hi ab kuchh bolongi as discussion mein bolne ko kuchh khaas hai nahin Confused

bbye all for the moment

Hope some of u will be back in say 2 hours or so Wink

Pri_kinmukadi2512anshurg5

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Sangs - Nahin G is not the only flaw but probably he needs to start from G kyunki she is the one with whom he chose to spend his future with.Past to peeche reh gaya but future is yet to come.So he shud first solve G's issues and redeem from the sins he has done to G.He can redeem the past only when he first sets the present in place.Once he has given her due place to G, Then they can together redeem from the rest of the sins they committed against the family and A..

Edited by Malika - 05 December 2012 at 11:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukroberoiadi2512anshurg5

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Me too off gals...I hv taken quite libert of mom-dad not being home.I shud study now

Bye

Pri_kinmukroberoianshurg5

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by nniks

me going now hav to complete tht OS Wink
Pm me those who want to read it

Why am I imagining amrit bant raha hai aur sab line mein khare haainROFL
Lolzzz yeap mujhe bhi aisa laag raha hai but you ,me and Pri are first in the row Wink

Absolutely !!!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Originally posted by adi2512

Anj - Tabhi to I said karma sucks Wink

But I hv a confusion If anyone can clear.Why r cvs showing J so affected by A going away.He obviously never loved her.Is this just the pain of loneliness?If thats so he can remember Gauri also.She was also his life-partner.They shared many good moments.Then why A? I hope cvs arent trying to tell he has agin realised he loved A.Or does he miss his best friend?Whats the reason of being so hyper? Is it some hidden feelings or again plain EGO that he lost A and she moved on.

Malika.,

Per me., he has realised the WORTH of A...and loosing her ...he is feeling that hurt & pain...
Gowri., he is not remembering b'coz., he deliberately do not want to...He does not realize., he is equally responsible...for their b/up...he is holding her solely responsible...
He thinks that she phasoed him...used him...that's where lies his EGO...selfishness..

The day., he realises., his irresponsibility towrds his relationship with G., that would be the start of his redemption..

Uma - I totally agre abt the G part...I always say his redemption will start from G...the LIFO fashion.But his hyper emotions for A...m still not convinced.But yes what u said is the best explaination even I can give myself.CVs ne is se zyaada explaination ka scope hi nahin diya. Probably he never loved anyone.Just he feels bad bcoz he lost a 'good' life partner.And now he is empty handed.So again its the selfishness playing.He is not happy for A...he is sad he lost a gem.

Malika.,

Peeps may not agree with me., but am' in awe of G., since she started not caring a damn for J...after leaving her just like that...w/o even a discussion.
That's the most selfish thing he had done., besides breaking up with A on phone for G...

But G...was potrayed as a woman with guts., despite her eccentricities...inspite of J doing this to her...as in a way., she too loved J...may not be with as much of purity as A., but with sincerity...

Hope., CV's keep her character strong in that sense...going forward too...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukroberoianshurg5MalikaAnjanaYYZ

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I am also going to sleep,,,,,,Eagerly waiting for Neha's PM Wink but laagta hai next moaring tak wait karna padhega LOL Good Night/day to all Big smile

Pri_kinmukroberoiVishakha_Sakhi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Sangs - Nahin G is not the only flaw but probably he needs to start from G kyunki she is the one to whom he is chose to spend his future with.Past to peeche reh gaya but future is yet to come.So he shud first solve her issues and redeem from the sins he has done to G.Then they can together redeem from the rest of the sins they committed against the family and A..

I differ a little, I feel he owes it to his family first who are supporting him like anything and together they should follow G track
The family also has to accept her now...manein na manein

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukanshurg5MalikaVishakha_SakhiAnjanaYYZServiana

Go to top