Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2101)

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I was being kind... I didn't even touch the tortures of Simpering Sasural and Pain of Sameer's Soni's permanently latka hua montonous muh!Stern Smile
Not only you any normal human being couldn't touch those totures Tongue but I love Pratz acting nowdays bcoz jab woh paheli baar aayi thi tab se toh 100 times jyaada achhi acting kar rahi hai ab Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZaparnaumaVerboseG

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Adi - I don't know astrology... its that my mom drags me to them from time to time... they all say I will marry this year... i say its their "yearly" fundaROFLROFLROFL  

Anj.,

I can imagine your disposition on getting to meet one...LOL
BTW., are they available in the place U live...sincere doubt...

MalikaVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Hope by that time, they would have shown so much melodrama that we would all have got deaddicted.

Cannot bear accident + memory loss/coma + tyaag + parvah + sacrifice (in the name of apshagun/baadha) aka Uttaran etc

UFFF - How could I forget Icchaa and her BFFWackoLOL I hear Tappu has now reformed... and will stop Veer ki drugging!  Mucho ironic given their "loving" historyLOL

As much as I believe in Karmic Cycle and want to see Gauri ka wapasi... I don't want her or J turning mahaan.  Mr. and Ms. Mahaan r enuff for this serial!  

But, that seems to be the track ahead.  J's wish to do stuff for Jaitsar and his family.  He will rise to become an evolved divorcee worthy of the shrew

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umamadi2512MalikaaparnaumaVerboseG

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
j will be there...to create troubles  intentionally or unintentionally for AnSh...yeh toh hona hi hai...ab he will be back to hospital...may be some conflicts with lal singh...as he is in charge n jag is the ladesar of the owner...anandi in the middle will be in trouble...LOL  
never ending trouble...the name is j

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512AnjanaYYZDon_theEvilaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
But why do they want to turn J into Mahan?

As it is we have one boringly Mahan couple.

If they turn J into a Mahan he to will become big bore then what are we supposed to do for entertainment?

umamadi2512VerboseG

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
i just heard that bond of 50000/- jagya released dont tell me this huge amount paid by shiv.. why would our bechara will pay for him.. ise khete hai jeb kahlai karna kisi aur ke liye.. ROFL
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Adi - I don't know astrology... its that my mom drags me to them from time to time... they all say I will marry this year... i say its their "yearly" fundaROFLROFLROFL  

Anj.,

I can imagine your disposition on getting to meet one...LOL
BTW., are they available in the place U live...sincere doubt...

Sadly those charletaans exist even here... and they advertiseSilly  Then there these Gurus that my mom goes to... One is actually named "Jagatguru"... everytime my mom mentions that... i start lauffing and she gets huffy n leavesROFL

And if the wackos here were not clever enough...there are the ones in India that clean my dad's wallet!   On the upside, I get pretty coloured jewelry outta of all this!
---

Duck - yeah someone should thank Shiv... and Shekhars shud scold the shrew... but, neither may get their due dessert 

umamMalikaadi2512aparnauma

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

Originally posted by DonIsback

cvs are showing many times that shiv is careless about driving in there possible big accident in future of shiv... they are hinting on it.. may be someone else responsible for it that time.. 

Duck - I don't know who is responsible... but, I too see big accident and lots of pain in Sjee ka future...he is marrying tragedy queen and is now "frands" with her kaala saaya!  Then there is Hethu ki kethu in his kundali too... and Sanchi ki Saturn!  
yeah i think lot of things going to come up.. anandi will learn this hard way to keep singh away from her family... singh will probably.. keep a hurdle in anandi life.. dont take all me wrong. but dadisa is too blind sometime. and singh are mute .so more problem for shiv side..plus..its almost that cv are showing jagya is shiv ki responsibility. he is moving form anandi and getting protection of shiv seem look like .and about current situation i wanted to see singh reaction when shiv make jaghead retrun. will they consider his present or may gaga over on jagya return even refuse to acknowledged his presence. i want atlast anandi need to aksed him that he is allright or not.. sorry thodi busy ho gayi th  apni bevkuf assistant  ko samja rahi thi.. LOLLOL

Prati - U said that! A really does need to learn where to make lines when its abt the Singhs.And unfortunately she will learn the hard way.She will have to almost lose S to learn this.But I will be genuinely happy the day she will rise against Singhs ka moh for J.

umamadi2512AnjanaYYZDon_theEvil

Go to top