Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2100)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Actually storywise nothing except BV on colors is watchable...acting toh durr ki baat... and I say that after seeing MB as well.  Viv and DD seem to be channeling their prior characters!  And BV is slipping in terms of execution and acting of some such as Shanky has been patchy of late...even the actor who plays Khazan and Basant r not performing up to par.  Pratz is master at inscrutable expressions and Sid of late seems bored in some instances. JMO!  Good thing am not part of the award committee, eh??  

Pratz has to work on her expressions and do something to improve her acting skills.

Sid Shanky  when they are given good scenes they do perform.

BS has not been impressive of late.May be he will be back with a bang once G makes her reentry.

Edited by aparnauma - 04 December 2012 at 12:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512anshurg5MalikaVerboseGServianaAnjanaYYZ

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by Malika

Anjy - This is scarier than my bullet story Ouch 

And I got to know...Anj., has a finger or two in Horoscopes too...Big smile

Hainji?? Kya matlab?
[/QUOTE]

Hain...sach me u didn't u/stand...Confused
Anj., knowledge about rahu., kethu., saturn...
No wonder... she makes good predictions...Science of Astrology...Horoscopes...!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshurg5VerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by tistaa

Actually storywise nothing except BV on colors is watchable...acting toh durr ki baat... and I say that after seeing MB as well.  Viv and DD seem to be channeling their prior characters!  And BV is slipping in terms of execution and acting of some such as Shanky has been patchy of late...even the actor who plays Khazan and Basant r not performing up to par.  Pratz is master at inscrutable expressions and Sid of late seems bored in some instances. JMO!  Good thing am not part of the award committee, eh??  
Shocked Itna critisism?

I was being kind... I didn't even touch the tortures of Simpering Sasural and Pain of Sameer's Soni's permanently latka hua montonous muh!Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikaadi2512anshurg5aparnaumaVerboseG

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Hope by that time, they would have shown so much melodrama that we would all have got deaddicted.

Cannot bear accident + memory loss/coma + tyaag + parvah + sacrifice (in the name of apshagun/baadha) aka Uttaran etc

shubh shubh bolo gina

no accident  bath khatam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512VerboseG

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Pratz has to work on her expressions and do something to improve their acting skills.

Sid Shanky  when they are given good scenes they do perform.

BS has not been impressive of late.May be he will be back with a bang once G makes her reentry.

seems G can also contribute to the upliftment of BSROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikaadi2512aparnaumaVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Adi - I don't know astrology... its that my mom drags me to them from time to time... they all say I will marry this year... i say its their "yearly" fundaROFLROFLROFL  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512anshurg5aparnaumaVerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Adi - I don't know astrology... its that my mom drags me to them from time to time... they all say I will marry this year... i say its their "yearly" fundaROFLROFLROFL  

Yeh KPI bhi meet hoga balika, avashya hogaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DonIsback

cvs are showing many times that shiv is careless about driving in there possible big accident in future of shiv... they are hinting on it.. may be someone else responsible for it that time.. 

Duck - I don't know who is responsible... but, I too see big accident and lots of pain in Sjee ka future...he is marrying tragedy queen and is now "frands" with her kaala saaya!  Then there is Hethu ki kethu in his kundali too... and Sanchi ki Saturn!  
yeah i think lot of things going to come up.. anandi will learn this hard way to keep singh away from her family... singh will probably.. keep a hurdle in anandi life.. dont take all me wrong. but dadisa is too blind sometime. and singh are mute .so more problem for shiv side..plus..its almost that cv are showing jagya is shiv ki responsibility. he is moving form anandi and getting protection of shiv seem look like .and about current situation i wanted to see singh reaction when shiv make jaghead retrun. will they consider his present or may gaga over on jagya return even refuse to acknowledged his presence. i want atlast anandi need to aksed him that he is allright or not.. sorry thodi busy ho gayi th  apni bevkuf assistant  ko samja rahi thi.. LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

umamadi2512MalikaaparnaumaVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

Go to top