Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2063)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Aaah trust... u ve to trust people, but its also a weapon they ve against u.  

I used to turn the other cheek when someone "betrayed" now I call them out.  LOLLOL  They may call me "baby" or pretend they are "innocent" or "confused", but if am going to "trust" then I refuse to be "doormat" as well.  And that's where AnSh lose me with regard to DS, J, and Sanchi.  Chance peh Chance denna is not mahan its foolish.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukdlipaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I appreciate the importance of J to the DRAMA, but what kind of example is AnSh n BV setting?  If the man is never punished for his crimes?  

First A supports him and G with their education

Now S smoothens his path leading to the Singhs.

May be they are trying to show love conquers allLOL

SRK and Deepa Mehta - Film based on the French classic called Madame Bovary.He was very young  new to films at that time.

Meant for international audiences. A lot of their scenes were edited to suit the indian sensibilities

All the edited scenes are out there on the net.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
SRK and Deepa Mehta?  Now u r making me super curio.. I "respect" them equallyLOLLOL  Only her Earth made sense to me, the rest I want Jamnesia for!  So, best I not go digging despite the curiosity...would not want to feel like a dead cat.
---
J fans really think S will go that bonkers after marriage?  ROFLROFL  Considering how much drama/trauma it took for A to divorce J and would that not be counter to show ka "move on" message?  A is a survivor first and foremost...also not weak enough to cry on J's shoulder about Shiv...I don't think so.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 03 December 2012 at 6:20pm

Pri_kinmukdlipaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Sorry my mistake - Deepa Sahi who became Deepa Mehta 

She is different from who directed Earth one of my favourite films

-------------------------

That is their unstated desire,.Or else why do they want him to remain single?

Edited by aparnauma - 03 December 2012 at 6:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
anjy and appy: I agree with you both on the sexploitation of the industry...BUT I strongly feel they do have a choice ~~~ having said that~~~ BUT IF you are not strong financially OR are 'desperate' for movies then I guess you have no choice...bu then again I feel...less money or desperation should not be a reason to sell yourself (just the way srk and sid did...'I' personally cannot overlook such acts...even though a person goes on to become a superstar (like srk) or does good work (like sid))~~~what you have done will always be there...

anjy and appy: I agree with you completely on your views on todays episode...what sanchi did today not only demeaned anandi and dadisa as manipulators but also showed the relationship of ANSH in a wrong/bad light (by showing the level of intimacy which ANSH are not even close to...like the hug and the over-enthusiastic anandi trying to woo shiv)~~~it was just ridiculous...Dead

shiv/shekhars should have def done more than just make sanchi say sorry...but I guess more in store for sanchi when she goes back home...sorry was just for the publicity !! LOL

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 03 December 2012 at 6:30pm

dlipAnjanaYYZaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Earth was a masterpiece... water and fire i disliked for many a reason.  

Deepa Sahi turned Mehta any good?

I don't think J ka fans ka silent armaan will come to fruition.  They seem content with reunion with the Singhs... actually even am happy cuz the Singhs deserve him! Evil Smile  Unlike many I hold the Singhs culpable... Bhago paid for her bal vivah paap with her death.  Khazan lost his wife... the Singhs have yet to atone.  Their atonement is J ka wapasi...then Sanchi ya Gauri ka bonus.  Even BS and Sumi deserve it.  

Pri_kinmukdlipaparnauma

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Earth was a masterpiece... water and fire i disliked for many a reason.  

Deepa Sahi turned Mehta any good?

I don't think J ka fans ka silent armaan will come to fruition.  They seem content with reunion with the Singhs... actually even am happy cuz the Singhs deserve him! Evil Smile  Unlike many I hold the Singhs culpable... Bhago paid for her bal vivah paap with her death.  Khazan lost his wife... the Singhs have yet to atone.  Their atonement is J ka wapasi...then Sanchi ya Gauri ka bonus.  Even BS and Sumi deserve it.  

agree anjy...
also I feel they should be accepting gauri back too...if they have forgiven J then why not gauri...she deserves to be forgiven and loved too...agreed that she has done wrong...but J has done much more than G in terms of sins...

trust me on this anjy you dont wanna youtube srk's maya whatever acts he has done...I was shocked when I saw them...it was simply cringe-worthy Confused

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 03 December 2012 at 6:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_kinmuk

anjy and appy: I agree with you both on the sexploitation of the industry...BUT I strongly feel they do have a choice ~~~ having said that~~~ BUT IF you are not strong financially OR are 'desperate' for movies then I guess you have no choice...bu then again I feel...less money or desperation should not be a reason to sell yourself (just the way srk and sid did...'I' personally cannot overlook such acts...even though a person goes on to become a superstar (like srk) or does good work (like sid))~~~what you have done will always be there...

anjy and appy: I agree with you completely on your views on todays episode...what sanchi did today not only demeaned anandi and dadisa as manipulators but also showed the relationship of ANSH in a wrong/bad light (by showing the level of intimacy which ANSH are not even close to...like the hug and the over-enthusiastic anandi trying to woo shiv)~~~it was just ridiculous...Dead

shiv/shekhars should have def done more than just make sanchi say sorry...but I guess more in store for sanchi when she goes back home...sorry was just for the publicity !! LOL

@Bold - not everyone is strong or principled.  And not having walked in their shoes...I hesitate to judge...as am not sure I know their circumstances, motivations, or pressures.  Unemployment is tough and looking for a job and getting rejected time and again is very difficult, demoralizing - that much I know from actual experience.  

As for Sanchi, when we throw mud...we have to pick it up!  She herself depicted stuffsROFLROFL and that too with a perfect strangerLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukaparnauma

Go to top