Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AryaS

Sangs - Hame to iski aadat ho gayi ha na ab to. CVs kuch bhi dikhate hai...aur hum sab usko scrutinize, analyse karke logic aur sense nikalte hai ta ki hamari dil ko tasalli mile...Khud CVs bhi itne door ki nahi sochte honge. πŸ˜†

Wo to daily ek episode banane ki jaldi me rahte honge.

How true πŸ˜†

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedo

Uma, use this one as your DP instead:

Link: http://i.minus.com/ifzppdcmNEZfx.gif

Done...Thks...Vedo..πŸ€—
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

Anshu.,
There's difference between lagaav and the pyar that she feels as a wife...
She is still not there as a wife. She is scared if she will be able to love him as a wife.
The aspect of physical intimacy also plays a part in her fears...she is still not attracted to him on a physical level...and the reason for this is her past.
Mentally., she is almost there in love...but right now., its purely platonic., as she respects and adores him as a friend and wonderful human being...
The physical attraction will follow., once she begins to spend moretime together with him...
See., a love beginning with physical attraction is not actually a love., its just infatuation...
In their case., the starting point is not that...its the mutual respect they developed towards each other...
For Shiv., the realisation of physicality took no time., b'coz he is a clean slate., but Anandi is different in every aspect...
Shiv u/stands this completely...and will wait for her...and his u/standing nature will inturn., pave way to like him more than in one way...
Just my opinion.

This was always expected by me.. They were never going to get intimate so soon Bcoz anandi was yet to realize her feelings for shiv and classify n describe them as love. So the story remains what I anticipated and wished to watch.. Gradual progress. Though I wasn't expecting anandi to be sooo scared since she is soo comfortable with shiv and could talk about anything and everything with him. She has always been so transparent with him. Would hv loved had she spoken to shiv abt her state but I guess we needed sumi to get her due as Anandi's mom. I liked the scene except to the use of word compromise..everything else was beautifully shown. Felt bad for A
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: KwitKatts

I'm in a bitter-sweet moodπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Sweet mood coz..exams are overπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Bitter coz...my bestie broke-up with her boyfriend Am still in shock...

So ab shaadi masti mein but depressed mood mein bhi...I hope they will manaofy each other...show and get them addicted ANSH πŸ˜‰
adi2512 thumbnail

Nautanki! πŸ€—

I just came back to post the avi for Uma. πŸ˜›

Am going again now! πŸ˜†

aawww...U are such a sweet heart Vedo...❀️
Thk U...once again...maine use kar liya...πŸ˜ƒ
roberoi thumbnail

Nautanki! πŸ€—

I just came back to post the avi for Uma. πŸ˜›

Am going again now! πŸ˜†

wohi to kaha maine...kisis aur main bas naam change ho rahe hain...hum to nahin hain na πŸ˜³

KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Uma, use this one as your DP instead:

Link: http://i.minus.com/ifzppdcmNEZfx.gif

Which scene is this??πŸ˜•
anshurg5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

Anshu.,

There's difference between lagaav and the pyar that she feels as a wife...
She is still not there as a wife. She is scared if she will be able to love him as a wife.
The aspect of physical intimacy also plays a part in her fears...she is still not attracted to him on a physical level...and the reason for this is her past. 
Mentally., she is almost there in love...but right now., its purely platonic., as she respects and adores him as a friend and wonderful human being...
The physical attraction will follow., once she begins to spend more time together with him...

See., a love beginning with physical attraction is not actually a love., its just infatuation...
In their case., the starting point is not that...its the mutual respect they developed towards each other...
For Shiv., the realisation of physicality took no time., b'coz he is a clean slate., but Anandi is different in every aspect...
Shiv u/stands this completely...and will wait for her...and his u/standing nature will inturn., pave way to like him more than in one way...

Just my opinion.

Uma,
i understand the difference between lagaav and love.
at this moment i do not care for physical aspect of love.
she is not ready and Sjee not in hurry, fine even as viewers we will enjoy light hearted romance more on screen. but still love is not only about physical love ,it is really something much more, why that aspect of love she is not ready to shower on Sjee,though he has earned it through his contant devotion. being scared for time being to enter in anew rishta toh ican understand but her line  that love can happen only for once i could not digest and it is JMO.

roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: KwitKatts

Which scene is this??πŸ˜•

I think when he asked her...''kya aap reh payengi mujhse mile bina''

and that is what is bugging me...so many isharas by her and now what she says...huh

adi2512 thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

Uma SR abhi hona chahiye was in masti...I agree with what u r saying but depiction was poor otherwise u all did not have to defend her so much as we also understand...bacche nahin hai...phir bhi kucchh sahi nahin tha...I am not convinced but then it is CVs fault not anyone elses'

Sangs...

U are elder to me in age & experience also...so., am' no body to tell U...πŸ˜ƒ

But am' happy., we will get to see more anshlicious moments...the original charm of Ansh for me...
the process of falling in love...this is much more thrilling & romantic for me than a husband - wife love story...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†