Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4007

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged

After applying some turmeric paste on the Girls hand, the father (bharion) of the Bride (anandi) gives her hand in the hands of the Groom.(shiv) This signifies that he is passing on his responsibility to the Groom. This Ritual is called Kanyadan - Kanya meaning Daughter and Daan meaning Giving.

In this Ceremony, the Groom (shiv) takes the Right Hand of the Bride (anandi) in his hand thus taking her responsibility for lifetime.

After taking the Brides(anandi) responsibility, the(anandi) Bride and the (shiv) Groom go round the fire seven times. This act is called Pheras. ( in some four pheras are taken in the (anandi home) Brides home and the Rest of the three pheras are done in the (shiv home)Grooms house after the (anandi)Bride has undergone the (anandi)Bidai Ceremony).

After going round the fire, the (anandi)Bride and the (shiv)Groom now take Seven steps together towards the Sun Gods Direction. It signifies that from now onward both of them will walk together in all the situations of life - whether good or bad. Now both proclaim themselves as Man and Wife

After all the ceremonies are done, the (anandi)Girl/ Bride is handed over to the (shiv) Boy/Groom. Now she is sent along her better half by her relatives

Edited by DonIsback - 17 November 2012 at 4:59am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiswrcAnjujagdoka1709sbadamnandinisharma6AnjanaYYZ-Deepali--Araina-poshahanshbalikavadhuCool-n-FresharorasurbhiKurupnya_ansariAryaSKwitKattsMisseshanikhilageetmonamie111tistaapayalibmloveanshanshurg5adi2512-Ursh-dixie123tv_princessaparnaumaGoldenDewVishakha_SakhiMalikaBlukittenkhusi_*55shobha...Hanna...itsRitzi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VerboseG

IF-Sizzlerz

VerboseG

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Me first! (totally by mishtake though!)

We are gathered here to bestow our congratulations and best wishes to our dearly beloved Ansh! 

Wishing them a happily married and long life on TV, so we can niharofy them for ever and ever.

Congo Anshians for the brilliant work on this thread. We rock!Party

PS: Uma, I loved your gift selection.

Edited by VerboseG - 19 November 2012 at 12:19am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

SHONAssssssvasanthimraosbadamAryaSnya_ansariMisseshaKuruparorasurbhiumamadi2512dixie123tv_princessVishakha_SakhiDon_theEvil...Hanna...itsRitzi

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
wow awesome thread Party

May  our Ansh prosper nd be one forever !!

loved all sections  nicely done !Clap

Edited by ritzi12 - 19 November 2012 at 12:20am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

swrcSHONAssssssMisseshaAryaSKuruparorasurbhiVerboseGdixie123tv_princessaparnauma-Ursh-Suchi-Vishakha_SakhiMalikaDon_theEvil55shobha...Hanna...

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
what should i said now.. i wanted to thanks all my entire team.. love all section... mostly i love adi section it was just feb... so creative.. ginu you too done really well.. ritzi piyu...kats amazing job all of you... neha os too good... and nice gift for ansh and us too.. special thank to rashu for siggy and banner.. she make this thread possible.. love you rashu.. Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZdsupriyaAryaSKwitKattsKuruparorasurbhiadi2512tv_princessSuchi-VerboseGVishakha_SakhiRashu-SKD

tistaa

IF-Rockerz

tistaa

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
 First of all I would like to congratulate all the AnShians that our AnSh are finally going to get married,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now for this new  sacred relation of AnSh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am very happy but  you guyz have increased my happyness by making this AWSOME THREAD and trust me I am mesmarised. Very well doneClapClapClapClapClapClapClap A BIG HUG to  Prati , Uma ,Piya ,Kavi ,Ritzi , Neha ,Gina and Rashu Hug sorry if I forget any name but really Dil se kahe rahi hoon very very very AWSOME WORK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOVE YOU GUYZHeart
P:S My Like botton is not working properly,,,,,,,,,,,,once it starts work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'll definately use it really I LOVE everybody's work from bottom of my heartStarStar

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SirluAnjujagKurupKwitKattsAryaSVerboseGSuchi-adi2512Vishakha_SakhiDon_theEvilitsRitzi

tv_princess

IF-Sizzlerz

tv_princess

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
superb thread again a  briiliant piece of work by every one who contributed...!!! hats off to ur effort..!! every selection is jst too apt n perfectClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSKurupVerboseGadi2512Suchi-Vishakha_SakhiDon_theEvil

adi2512

IF-Sizzlerz

adi2512

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Cogratulations to AnSh...on their impending nuptials...

Congratulations to every one who has worked on this thread to make it a success...

Loved all the sections..

Thank You Gina., Parthi., for your appreciation on the gifts section...
Could not find any other ideas which are more apt for AnSh...Big smile

Edited by adi2512 - 19 November 2012 at 12:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaKurupAryaSVerboseGSuchi-Vishakha_SakhiDon_theEvil

AryaS

IF-Dazzler

AryaS

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Yayyy...Hamare Ansh ki Shaadi...Dancing

Shaadi -
Ek bandhan saat phehro ka,
Ek saath zindagi ki lehro ka,
Ek vaada ek dusre ke pyar ka,
Ek aaina dil ke aetbaar ka,
Ek barosa muskhilo me saath rehne ka,
Ek haqikaat kuch khawab pure karne ka,
Ek aashirwad kuch apno ka,
Ek sangam Bhagwan ki ek sundar jodi ka,
Ek bada khadam ek nayi zindagi ka,
Ek vishwas zindagi ke ant tak ka...

Wishing the most adorable couple...Our Ansh...the most beautiful life together...May they both have a great life together and run BV for thousands of episodes...Embarrassed

Anshians...lets celebrate...Rock & Roll!!! DancingParty

Well done Anshians...for such a beautiful and lovely thread. Loved the Introduction, Haldi, Sangeet, Mehndi, food, Sangeet OS and the shaadi rasams. Especially loved the idea of special gifts for Ansh from different regions of our beautiful country. Take a bow guys!!!

Edited by AryaS - 19 November 2012 at 12:58am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

swrcSirluSHONAsssssssbadamnikhilageetKuruparorasurbhidsupriyaloveanshanshurg5adi2512Suchi-Vishakha_SakhiDon_theEvilitsRitzi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top