Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1907)

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Joined: 20 October 2011
Posts: 7685

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Souji -
Lets not presume about her realisation...pataa chaley iss haftey mein hi ho jaaye...You never know abt the CVs and Ajee...they love to surprise us!!!

---------------------

Sangs -
I am pretty serious abt the de-addiction!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiadi2512-Goldendew-

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Joined: 22 November 2007
Posts: 23695

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuagMyred


Point taken!!!
BTW something has to happen with Ajee dressing as the bride again OR will CVs conveniently forget this too???

I think Sanchi will have a hand in this Tongue she may force Ashima to dress up like an Indian bride and will taunt Anandi in front of Shiv that how Ajee looked like a dehati and how Ashima looks like a perfect bride.. maybe after seeing Anandi's sad face Shiv will take her to their room and dress her up like a bride apni haaton se and will tell her that the person standing in front of him will be the best bride for him forever ke liye.. baaki duniya jaaye bhaad mein he doesn't care about it EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiadi2512

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Joined: 06 August 2012
Posts: 18595

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
So...Slowly...one by one are beginning to think on my terms of de addiction...LOL
First Gina...now Myraa...who's next...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi-Goldendew-

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Joined: 22 November 2007
Posts: 23695

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi


You desrved this Uma for siding with them...ab lo mazaa LOL

Oye naradmuniji I am her 'Sou'l sistah so don't try the chugli's with us TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiadi2512

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Joined: 20 October 2011
Posts: 7685

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Originally posted by QuagMyred


Point taken!!!
BTW something has to happen with Ajee dressing as the bride again OR will CVs conveniently forget this too???

I think Sanchi will have a hand in this Tongue she may force Ashima to dress up like an Indian bride and will taunt Anandi in front of Shiv that how Ajee looked like a dehati and how Ashima looks like a perfect bride.. maybe after seeing Anandi's sad face Shiv will take her to their room and dress her up like a bride apni haaton se and will tell her that the person standing in front of him will be the best bride for him forever ke liye.. baaki duniya jaaye bhaad mein he doesn't care about it EmbarrassedLOL

I so want Ajee to compliment Shivji once!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiadi2512-Goldendew-

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Joined: 06 August 2012
Posts: 18595

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Originally posted by roberoi


You desrved this Uma for siding with them...ab lo mazaa LOL

Oye naradmuniji I am her 'Sou'l sistah so don't try the chugli's with us TongueLOL
 
Sou...
Hug
 
Sangs...
Tongue
Also...I'am angry with you..
U duped me...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi-Goldendew-

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Joined: 20 October 2011
Posts: 7685

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

So...Slowly...one by one are beginning to think on my terms of de addiction...LOL
First Gina...now Myraa...who's next...Wink

I seriously have to do this now!!!
I dont jatao haq on my friends too...
But what was I doing yesterday???ConfusedOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiadi2512

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuagMyred

Souji -
Lets not presume about her realisation...pataa chaley iss haftey mein hi ho jaaye...You never know abt the CVs and Ajee...they love to surprise us!!!

---------------------

Sangs -
I am pretty serious abt the de-addiction!!


who is not??? I have been singing this raag since past week Wink

waise mera time aa gaya hai Big smile

apne aap kam hoga aana kyunki sang bhi kabhi sayani thi, kaam karne wali thi

ab chhutti khatam so sirf shaam ko here no day time paas Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Goldendew-adi2512

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 3918

AkDha_Fanatic 8 3918 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident

2 3 4 5 6

Author: khusi_*   Replies: 46   Views: 10749

khusi_* 46 10749 20 October 2011 at 11:14am by geet138
Leaving India??

Author: veena80   Replies: 2   Views: 870

veena80 2 870 15 October 2011 at 9:26am by Snehabr
Jags real motive behind inviting in-laws

Author: madhaviraj   Replies: 3   Views: 2116

madhaviraj 3 2116 19 September 2011 at 1:51am by vsumeetha
Shadi ke liye kuchh bhi karega

2 3 4

Author: ankit111   Replies: 26   Views: 3466

ankit111 26 3466 06 June 2011 at 8:01am by tiny15

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index