"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 1899

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Serviana

As always...I have a question. πŸ˜ƒ
What does "jalak" or something like that means? In yesterday's sbb/sbs Prat said something like "that kind of clothes I will wear after jalak"
Sorry if I did not understand it well πŸ˜³

Jhalak in actual means Glimpse,Sneak peek,Reflection etc.. but the one which Pratzii was talking about is a Dance Reality Show Jhalak Dikhla Ja in which she participated earlier this year.. its something on the lines of the reality show "Dancing with the Star's"
yeah khushi.. finishing effect ki jarurat hai.. heart mai avi bankar dekho jyada acchi lagegi suit bhi karegi... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Malika

Khushi - Its beautiful

Seconded!
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Khush bohot pretty hain can't believe its ur first 😲

Khushi, it is beautiful and romantic πŸ˜³ 
Originally posted by 5cents

AWWW Sou πŸ€—  I was doing a post on the same lines ...aap ne mera secret out kar diya πŸ˜³    It is amazing how we think alike...ufff our knotty soappy connection ...mind blowing!!πŸ˜ƒ

Ajee is smitten big time...Mr. Shiv Raj Shekhar not only has used his own money to bail Jagia, but he had to be in the company of a man whom he - justly - detested just for her happiness ...she'll give her 10,000% to this rishta. The twine are all set to meet πŸ˜³

Tina πŸ€— no wonder Anj says we think alike πŸ˜†

Yes Anandi is smitten big time with her Mr.Perfect 😳 but I can foresee her giving him tapli's for getting too involved in "doosron ke matter's" soon.. Shiv is in for a roller coaster ride.. the girl is gonna surprise him at every step of his life from now on πŸ˜›
Originally posted by VerboseG

HOT??? From which angleπŸ˜•

Har angle se πŸ˜›
Originally posted by DonIsback

yeah khushi.. finishing effect ki jarurat hai.. heart mai avi bankar dekho jyada acchi lagegi suit bhi karegi... πŸ˜†
kitna sahi samajhti haiπŸ˜›...who hi nehin pata laga...how to do it🀣...mujhe options mile hi nehin...
socha itni mehenat ki...post kar hi doonπŸ˜†

thanku guys for liking...i need some knowledge😳
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by VerboseG

Seconded!

Thirded..!!!
Gauri - Bu unnati of jetsar means like a doc...but there also he will first wish to establish his rule.This issue is most probably coming up v soon.
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Har angle se πŸ˜›

I need different specs then...πŸ˜•